Favorite CoG and Hosted Games of 2017

More of our games need to be on IFDB, I think. (Interactive Fiction Database). The selection seems a little sparse.

http://ifdb.tads.org/poll?id=9qfut6yy8yudnbat

4 Likes

Here’s a slightly more complete list. http://ifdb.tads.org/search?searchfor=tag%3Achoice+of+games&sortby=&pg=2 That said, everything CoG at least should be on there if you search directly.

2 Likes

Choice of Rebels and Heart of The House, for sure.

4 Likes

Haha… for me, it was Evelyn :wink: but yes Ecstasy was an amazing RO, loyal to our MC through our rise and fall… love it when she was the only one who found our MC after the betrayal , the cozy feeling when she agree to that scripted cheating storyline and her return to the ring was nothing but emotional :slight_smile:

@Gower @Samuel_H_Young

You are both correct…i almost miss this interactive novel even though i am a wrestling fan, funny… the author seems know to predict the future of pro-wrestling , the story of Sagramore 2nd (MC’s mentor) happened last year when a UK wrestler famous for his high flying maneuver (strangely his finishing move was also “shooting-star press”) quit from the big company after they misused his talent …

3 Likes

Tin star is pretty good love the wild west setting and also Community college hero my personal favorite I had low expectations when I first saw it but then after finishing it I am now a fan(the hype is real for knowledge is power) and I couldn’t forget about the one that got me into Choice of game which is Choice of dragon

1 Like

Highlands, Deep Waters and Choice of Rebels.

Heart of The House and Tally Ho

5 Likes

Pretty much a copy paste of the above post :stuck_out_tongue:
Heart of The House and Tally Ho

3 Likes

It’s the second month of a new year and I have been wondering what has been your favourite Choice Game of the year passed.

And no sequels of games from before 017 Games that can standalone, No W.I.P(s) but HG allowed.

1 Like

When creating a thread or discussion prompt like this, you might want to encourage participants to share not only the titles of their favorite games but also what specifically made those games stand out for them.