You always dreamed of adventure. So you leave home, despite your father’s wishes, embarking on what you hope is a fruitful journey. Despite your best efforts however, it seems as though fate had other plans. Down on your luck, with no money and nothing to your name, you sit around in a pub waiting for the new year, contemplating on your next move.
But then a mysterious letter arrives. A letter informing you of a piece of land that you inherited in a small town known as ‘Leaf Town’. What will you find in this strange town? A new start? New friends? Rivals? Romance?
They say the sun shines brighter over Leaf town, but you will soon discover that where there’s light, there is shadow.
Hello everyone! My friend and I have begun working on our first game for about a few weeks, but now we feel its time to show it off for some feedback. Its a more story driven than it is a game, and stats haven’t been implemented yet as I’m still figuring out the coding . We are not the best writers, in fact we have never done anything like this before, so any feedback will be helpful.
Spelling and Continuity errors
Characters that are suddenly out of character ETC.
I’m also open to suggestions. Whether they be a certain feature that you believe should be added, scenes, stats and such.
The game will feature 6 romances, two of them you will meet in chapter one. They are:
- Barrett Wayford: A ranch boy. Loves Animals. Romanced by female MC.
- Aden : A hunter. No family name. Romanced by female MC.
- Fox: A young mage. Wont tell anyone his name. Romanced by female/male MC.
- Hannah Griffin: Bakes cakes. Wants to own a cake shop. Romanced by Male MC
- Arryn Hendrix: Elf girl who always has her nose in a book. Very Rich. Romanced by Male MC
- Nyx: An insect girl. probably doesn’t like you much. Romance by Female/male MC
The demo is currently one chapter.
To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/go/5107
I hope you enjoy!