Fallen Lights (WIP)

Hey, quick update! A poly route between Marcella and Ilaria has been added.

6 Likes

There is though… Florian, F! MC, Emilia

1 Like

Never thought i have to explain this. Mmc f f

3 Likes

Ilaria, M! MC, Marcella

1 Like

Eh, I’ll be happy with my real life poly
M, F!MC, F…

Seems interesting!

Woah what the heck, I was following the Tumblr, but somehow I missed the release by almost a month… I guess I was busy, but still…

Honestly, I would have never expected the story would start with the MC being DEAD. Talk about a surprise! :astonished:
I liked it a lot, but well, as you may have expected, considering my asks on Tumblr, I’m mostly eager for Orion to appear! Though I’ll admit I liked Florian waaay more than expected. The relationship he can have with the MC is so sweet. I can’t even imagine how badly he must have taken what happened to lead to the current situation. Poor guy… :cry:

I have a question about the relationships though!

In the code, I saw there is a “crush” bar in addition to the regular friendship bar, and it seems it isn’t the code version of the “flirt” bar I can actually see in the game. Does that mean characters (or Florian only?) can basically fall in love with the MC even if the MC doesn’t flirt with them or even reciprocate? Mostly just curious, really!

Errors and typos I've noticed:
  • When the MC thinks about the move to Kesdon:
    In the first option, it says “There were so many opprtunities” instead of “opportunities”.

• In the library:
    When meeting Em, there’s that sentence: “He plucked a book from the shelf right beside you before turning and siappearing back into the library in a swirl of robes.”
    Wasn’t that supposed to be “disappearing”?

• On the training grounds:
    “Ezrah was keen on you learning and had become quite excited when you showed and interest”
    I think it’s supposed to be “showed an interest” or simply “showed interest”.

• After overhearing the knights:
    “Apparently this mystery trainee is no secret, so you wouldn’t get anybody in trouble for overhearing anuything.”
    Typo - should be “anything”

• Right after the previous one:
    “Ezrah didn’t tell you about it, which is concerning in and of itelf.”
    Should be “itself”

• After meeting Marcella:
    “It was ridiculus, but you didn’t want to go against the queen that openly.”
    Another typo - would be “ridiculous”.

• On the relationships page:
    Could we get the characters’ descriptions there? Since there are a lot of characters, it would be nice to have memos about their appeareances in game.

Also, I thank you SO MUCH for allowing to pick from any name list no matter what the MC’s gender is - way too often I find myself preferring the names from the gender neutral list rather than the male list for my male MCs, and I need to input them manually despite them being in the preset names, cause the game won’t let me pick from any other list than traditionally male.

Anyway, I think that’ll be it! I’m so happy to have been able to play it, finally - even if I was somehow late!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.