Fallen Hero: Rebirth - achievements and gameplay questions

How does one go about getting the scarface achievement and voyeur?

5 Likes

voyeur when going into Argentā€™s mind for another time, choose the second option, then choose probing her memories
scarface I think you have to fight argent hand-to-hand and screw up

6 Likes

Any one figured out unbreakable?

2 Likes

Does anyone know what specifically triggers the Nemesis achievement? Iā€™m interested to know because on my first run, I was specifically trying to do the rangers as little harm as possible, but still got it. Do you automatically get it as long as you successfully flee without taking too much damage? Or is it something else? I didnā€™t technically ā€œbeatā€ Argent, as far as I know.

2 Likes

i think you ought to give her a good fight

3 Likes

For Herald to become your nemesis you need to use Sidestep name while Ortega you can trigger it by using Sidestep name, threatening the reporter,doing massacre or killingā€¦

3 Likes

Oh, so you automatically make a nemesis, but who it is depends on your actions during the fight? Thatā€™s interesting. Now I need to go back and get all of the scenes!

Thanks!

1 Like

Has anyone actually beat her in a fair fight? I got out by out running her.

2 Likes

You can be nemesis to any of the rangers, but for the achievement requires you to do well fighting Argent, without using telepathy. She considers the telepathy cheating, but is impressed if you do well without using it. Best way I found to get it was to go slow in the sewers then set up an ambush.

3 Likes

I posted this in the other thread, but how do I get the Days of Our Lives achievement WHILE getting Lady Argentā€™s hair? With the strength mod, I can never get Ortega to get up and visit the puppet while Iā€™m at the hospital.

2 Likes

You canā€™t avoid Ortega being hurt, but I think all you need for Days of Our Lives is to have your character flirt with Ortega in the past and then have the puppet flirt with them and go with them to the gala. After that just make sure you donā€™t kiss or hug Ortega as the main character, as this overwrites the variable you need.

4 Likes

That actually worked, thanks a ton.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to keep arrogance up so that i can name my MC sidestep

9 Likes

here is some option that will increase your arrogance

Summary

-i smile threateningly
-embezzle the rich
-i wanted to see if i can posses her
or look foward to teach them(this will also increase your villainy and daring)
-this is the only home iā€™ve known
-yes,i am still a telepath
-i just didnā€™t expect it have anything to do with the ranger
-iā€™m flattered
-supressed annoyance (this will not increase arrogance but the other option decrease it)
-i feel amazing i need to check out how i look

there should be more but overall you just have to not worry about raising suspicion and be confidenceā€¦

40 Likes

Anyone get canā€™t touch this?

3 Likes

Yep, you have to be unscathed from every fight. Iā€™m not sure if its all fights or just the fights at the end, but here is what I did for every fight I always took manipulation options so my manipulation was (almost) as high as possible for all of these: For getting the Rat King, I hid as close as possible; ran assuming the sniper wouldnā€™t bother with a henchman, Ignored the other henchmen whenever it came up to help them. Manipulated the ReGene to not focus on me.

I took the jump jets and telepathic boosters and was robbing the gala. I manipulated the cops into attacking each other, Didnā€™t mess around with Herald, used jump jets when he takes to the skies, and didnā€™t take the time to cripple him. Ortega faster then her, refused to banter and not smile, and chose finish this quick. Once she was down I just knocked her out, didnā€™t monologue at all. Argent I took all the ā€˜finish it as fast as possibleā€™ options. And then ambush her in the sewers. Finally use manipulation to stop her breathing.

11 Likes

Is the game finished? And how do you get the villain name Anathema?

The game/story was incredible, but if itā€™s done it feels like some aspects were left unfinished.

3 Likes

It is book 1 of 3, so thereā€™s plenty of things left unfinished.

And I think high daring is needed for Anathema.

24 Likes

Hmm okay back the truck up Angie, how did i possibly cheat. Anyone got a clue what prompts the cheating route blocking angies rivalry path?
Edit: i made her stop breathing uhh how do i not do that.
Also, i cant seem to recreate Ortegas sketchiness, by that i mean he couldnt figure out my mcs gender, got any clues on how to send him signs of my villainy? Mc needs a saving.

3 Likes

i think if you use telepathy your labeled a Cheater by her because you know villains arenā€™t allowed to cheat were goody two shoes ya know. :innocent:

9 Likes