Fallen Hero: Rebirth - achievements and gameplay questions

I dont recall using telepathy, was this choice prompted ny me or the game?

2 Likes

You don’t use the Damocles trigger you left in her, and don’t use telepathy against her

1 Like

The scene where you get to impress her starts in the sewers, you need to fight her when you escape. No telepathy or any tricks. If you’re injured, the chances are lower too.

1 Like

@malinryden if we don’t use the teletrap in Argent’s mind in book 1 , can we still use it in book 2? Kind of like a fail safe incase she gets too close to winning?

4 Likes

How can you kiss Ortega in the elevator?

1 Like

You would have to be a puppet and just flirt with him tbh

1 Like

Make sure that Ortega and MC aren’t too injured so Ortega and MC can still visit the puppet. MC can assist them on the way and either hug or kiss when Ortega tries to seriously talk to the MC.

3 Likes

Anyone know how to achieve three’s company?

How do I make Ortega my Nemesis? So far I tried killing the guards and threatening the reporters, but that wasn’t enough. Is naming the new villain Sidestep a requirement for that?

What are some examples to get high daring?

1 Like

If I remember right you can either name yourself Sidestep or blow up the building with the crowd inside. Depending on your actions, Ortega can stop considering you a nemesis if you name yourselves Sidestep, but they will always consider you their nemesis if you blow up the museum with everyone inside.

3 Likes

So the actual requirement for that is blowing up the museum, right? Thanks

2 Likes

Well the first two or three options can get you a good base, just make sure to stand up straight away and protect the box, stay inside LA brain, go to get the box yourself, stop for the discussion with steel and the police and try to make the cop lose his temper, in the dream draw the fire to yourself, knock the cop out in the one after the bar scene, and once you have to decide if you should wait close or far from the action chose close, there you have a 80 daring, and by keeping to this type of answer you should be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So ya know the scene in the bar where you’re out to drink with the Doc and you see Boris near a fight? I had my obscurity at 100%, but then went over to check on him, realized I could (for the first time) pick the dialogue option for “You think someone from Hallowed Ground would cheat?” and then WOOSH 40% infamy. Is that ONLY because I pointed out he was from Hallowed Ground? Or do you draw his attention just by walking over there? I’d like to know some options to solve or ignore the fight.

3 Likes

Funny thing. Just had a second run, focused almost entirely on Ortega in both bodies, only flirting with Dr. Mortum during his establishing scenes. Got “Casanova” achievement anyway. So mere flirtation still counts as romance?
(Or it could be a bug. I got a number of wrong scenes on this playthrough, for some reason - the game messing up my puppet’s height, the puppet’s place of training, the state of Ortega after the encounter… Guess I got lucky during the 1st run)
Also, about impressing Argent. She said something about “no more tricks” in the sewers, and I’ve read here that using telepathy counts as cheating (she ran into my illusory double back at the museum, was it that?). I chose “see if I can fight her”, “focus on fighting”, “try to keep up”, and got “Looking into the Abyss” at the end (when she fainted). She ended up as my nemesis both times. So… what actually precludes her from being impressed? Leaving a trigger in her mind?

One way is to flirt with Ortega as puppet, flirt with Mortum and have them take you to the gala. Then wake up in the hospital with Mortum at your side as puppet and see Ortega barge in to check up on you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I did not do that playthrough yet but I believe that for Argent to be you nemesis you have to fight her in the sewer without telepathy (the ambush is the best way) and to avoid using the trigger in her mind (ever not just in the sewer). From what I read (here and on the release thread) this is the way.

2 Likes

How do you get Puppetmaster and From the Shadows?

2 Likes

Can someone help post a guide on what to pick to keep arrogance up? Someone posted a summary of certain choices, but I can’t seem to keep it up to name my villain Sidestep. I want to see what happens when I do, so any help would be appreciated.

6 Likes

“Puppetmaster” - in chapter 4, during a dream sequence, pick these options:

I reach for the door, pushing it open - I know I must stop this.
No. I’m too clever to let that happen. My mind is finally my own.
My limbic system - I don’t need to move for a mental fight.

12 Likes

So I ran it a couple more times and discovered a few things. No matter what I do or say, after you pick the upgrades for your suit, you get 35 Infamy. The trigger wasn’t going for drinks, or interrupting the fight, like I thought. Uh…Why? There’s no possible way to keep zero infamy?

2 Likes