Fallen Hero: Rebirth - achievements and gameplay questions

Spoils of War: That was my favourite one, too! Your character MUST have a cape on. (This next part is what I’m not 100% sure of yet). Do not get a Speed Enhancement. During the fight with Argent in the sewers, you will be too slow to react and she will rip your cape off.
Unbreakable: They should call me Man of Steel. Again, I am not 100% sure if it’s possible to beat Argent with any other combination. However, if you chose to have Strength AND Speed enhancements (even if you are a Tactician instead of a Fighter) you will defeat Argent.

A Blow to Their Pride: You reap the discord you sow. Make the Police Officer get mad at Steel then make the crowd riot against the heroes and, later, dispatch the heroes at the gala with ease.
Red Twelve: The Ocean’s Eleven crew would love having you. During the altercation at the bar, agree to join the game and then bet on red twelve.
Joined At The Hips Who’s the sidekick now? During the flashbacks with the Rangers establish that you were very good friends with Ortega and that you miss the good old days then, at the gala, go alone and find the Sidestep exhibit.

23 Likes