Factions: The Raids of the Divided

Werecows?

Were-killer rabbits?
Werellamas? (Not to be confused with ā€˜we are llamas?ā€™, which is what my iPod thought)
Weremaggotry?

Weremaggotry?

Yesā€¦ Of coarse the maggotry is a reference to a local ex-DJ that probably none of you have ever heard of.

Thanks guys, I knew school would slow me down, so hopefully I can still get most if not all of it done by summer. :slight_smile:

Hello guys I am back

My sincerest apologies for such a big delay. I am currently writing my short story. Be on the lookout.

Also, I am actually looking for an editor so if anyone would like to edit my story. Please let me know and give me your contact information. I will go over some stuff with you and then you can hopefully have fun editing. Thanks and sorry again.
ā€œLetā€™s find some friendsā€ -Amumu

3 Likes

I have a name if you can change it for me good sir, its called Factions: The Raids of the Divided unless that game name isnā€™t usable.
:smiley:
Hold the line-Kirrahe

1 Like

@Theboywhocould Long live regular member perks. (The name has been changed in the topic title. If itā€™s not exactly what you wanted it to be feel free to mention it and I or someone else will change it.)

2 Likes

I like it, you guys and gals are too kind :smile:

What do you guys think, the extra ā€œTheā€ is unnecessary right?
Should we change the game name to
Factions: Raids of the Divided

That way you can say ā€œhey have you played Factions: Rotā€™d its pretty coolā€, like rotted heheā€¦

Can we get another name change to Factions: Raids of the Divided

Also good news,
My artist said they will be sending the cover art after that I can submit the game.

I just wanted to say thank you to whoever has supported me so far. :smile:

can I still beta test this game?

I have sent in my submission, hopefully all goes well. Thanks for everything. I remember when I first found out about this site and all the CoGs I distinctly remember being in awe at all the talented works and thinking Iā€™m just a reader I canā€™t make any games like that.

Hopefully, I too will be able to inspire someone like those who inspired me.

Congratulations on sending in your work! :tada: :smile:

1 Like

Factions: The Raids of the Divided is can now be tested using this link. Remember this game is quite short because itā€™s the intro. I want to make sure people like it before I write more on it.

Also I have taken out losing when your Morality reaches below 0% to make it easier after some discussing and thinking.
Feel free to comment about likes and dislikes, I realize some might think itā€™s too short but ^^^^.
Thanks and enjoy

http://dashingdon.com/play/Theboywhocould/factions:-raids-of-the-divided/mygame/

1 Like

Really no comments :ā€™(
is it that bad?

Well It seemed like necromacy.
With such long delay.

Yeah, sorry about that. I had stopped due to my semesters at universityā€¦ twas a tough one. Anyway, I am actually working on my next storygame in case anyone wanted to know. It is still in its beginning stages though.

The game looks good. Though it lacksā€¦ flavor? Idk I just find it weird that the MC just says yes to a random stranger to investigate something thatā€™ll take him to the differeng factions without the MC having an ulterior reason.

Like what Jjcb said and I found it weird how the MC just randomly goes along to investigate and the guy just started asking me where do I want to liveā€¦ It didnā€™t have a sense of realism. I feel that there should be a prequel chapter to help establish your reasons for wanting to go investigate or why your chosen to I bc estigate in the first place
Also idk, but the fact that the first choice set are not capitalized really bothers me.

(Note: I have not gone very far yet. Only first few pages so far)