Eyes of Night - be a shapeshifting vampire-zombie-owl-knight

i can already imagine how the mc (at least my mc, waxwing) looks while in the non-human state. might try to draw it, but i’ve been dealing with a ton of art block lately.

1 Like

Didn’t do a sketch. Too lazy for that right now, tbh. Did do a quick little pixel bust of his human form before bed last night, though.

Don’t look if you’re easily offended by bad, off-center art.

dotpict_20180213_171311

Of course, his appearance is subject to change.
Will probably animate it on my next day off, since I need practice animating. Might even add a legit bg, like trees or some shit idk.

5 Likes

Nice pixels, I can’t ever seem to do them myself, lol.

1 Like

I use DotPict and 8Bitpainter on my phone, but it’s not like I’m some pixel whiz or somethin’. I’ve only been at it for a week so I kinda suck.

Bet I would suck extra if I tried to legit do it, like on a computer and stuff. xD

But I digress, thank you for the compliment. I’m sure you can pixel perfectly well! It just takes a few tries to figure out what works and what doesn’t.

This was actually really enjoyable. Pleeeeease write more!

Owlbear’s remind me of Dungeons and Dragons.

owl_bear_by_benwootten%5B1%5D

Owl Bears are no Joke, I remember one player made a Were Crocodile in a campaign I played, basically any were-beast can be powerful.

2 Likes

Were-quokka :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.