Extreme Ball

Well what can I say, You do a good job of writing her in a way that’s easy to go “nah, forget this” and having at least two alternative options helps :wink: But nah obviously completely unintentional.

I do get the strain of having outside events monopolize your free time, So I’ll keep checking in from time to time but hope to see it keep going from strength to strength.

1 Like

Jones’ gender is player preference (only male and female though), of course the twins are male/female, Beverly non-binary, and with out haven’t it right in front of me the two “nameable” NPCs are player preference (male, female, or non-binary) of course there’s not.mucj interaction at the moment as far as romancing goes at the moment. I’ve said it before but I don’t recall how far up, most of the characters’ personalities are developing as I write them, the two NPCs you can name will be fairly reader discretion, I wanted to kind of incorporate an option where people can have people in their real life in their story if they wanted to do that. But that is also hard to do if I tried to get too detailed with them. I definitely post on here when I update.

Glad you enjoyed it so far. Throwing the MC birthday party in there was pretty tricky since it was an after thought (why it will be improved as well) more interactions will be put in for the next update. Trying to work on a ton of different things interactive fiction and regular fiction all at the same time until I can get my mind to focus on one project.

1 Like

I like this game a lot.

1 Like