Evertree Inn by Thom Baylay

And I love it.

4 Likes

My favorite MC led L on then got together with D, let Wen and Laisa die, and then killed L to appease the driad. That poor family!

4 Likes

At least no one was left behind to suffer?

4 Likes

Have you made more? These are so cute!

4 Likes

Is there an option for an orc race?

2 Likes

There is not. There was a time when I considered adding half-orc to the roster of available races (along with a couple of others) but it would have taking a long time and would have been at the expense of furthering the series.
Additionally, Gunther’s orc heritage is a big part of his story and his character. Putting the same stressors on an MC would get complicated from a story-telling point of view.
Ultimately, it would have had to be an in-app purchase, and the feedback from the community was largely that they didn’t feel the need for new races, so I shelved the idea and pushed on with Book 3 instead.

18 Likes

Did we just abandon our little brother for a life of adventure that is so evil lol

3 Likes

To earn money to support you two, if your character is so inclined. Naturally they’d understand that need, but likely would be wishing you could stay

4 Likes

I know brothers who have stayed together even in trouble like the Winchesters from supernatural, so this doesn’t justify it, u live in big mansion with partner or lover but u will not invite brother, that is savage lol

2 Likes

Oh lol, well one of my MCs lives in the worst part of the city. But yeah, in the latest book (demo) you write to them! So it seems something may change. Who knows? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brother; why did u leave me I thought u love me

Mc; I do love u but I love my lover’s booty more

Brother; T-T

5 Likes

Also, I imagined my sibling to be quite young. A bit too dangerous (& irresponsible for an older sibling), at first, to bring them along when you might be out all night working to get money

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that’s your MC’s answer? Some MCs aren’t romancing (yet :eyes: , if at all)

4 Likes

Is true tho my girlfriend is basically in my mansion sleeping with me, because I won her heart and I did not miss read it, they said mansion my brother could have been staying in a mansion lol

3 Likes

Sorry for the necro here, but I was wondering; is it possible for a bisexual male character to have Daisy in his playthrough? It seems no matter what I try, it’s always Dandy.

1 Like

Nope, bisexual guys get Dandy.

2 Likes

Bummer, thanks for the reply. Guess I gotta play as a non-binary now :smiley:

2 Likes

Does winning fights with Magic increase the Combat stat? I’ve been trying to make the “strongest” human build while romancing Leah and I keep getting KOed in the Inn.

1 Like

In some cases it does but slightly.

1 Like

Not another American who thinks that America IS the World? :wink: ‘realise’ is the correct spelling in English English. :slight_smile:

2 Likes