Eteirien's Nobles [WIP]

Apologies! What I meant was, is your setting based upon a real world period? i.e the Crusades or the Medieval Ages? Or is it completely fictional. Of course, the countries and locations are fictional haha but perhaps you are trying to mirror a certain time frame?

I totally agree with this. Really refreshing way to think about it :slight_smile: Hmm I’m excited to see where this goes!

1 Like

I’m always a sucker for any game that lets me play as a noblewoman or royalty and I can’t wait to see more of this one, I need to ask though will there be romance and if so can I romance another girl?

2 Likes

So, one of the reasons why I posted my Wip so early (the plan was to post after finishing the party) is because I have a question about stats.
Since I plan on having different paths (for example, you could attend university, or simply skip the idea altogether), I would end up with various stats. And I knew most people would dislike the idea of too many stats (trust me, I played Academafia: The Making of Mages and boi. Fun game tho.) so I wasn’t sure what stats should be in, what should be out.

I have been thinking of hiding stats you haven’t encountered so the player doesn’t feel too overwhelmed and, by the time they find out some stats, they’re already very good at others. So, my question is, what do you guys feel about this? Should I hide them? Should I try to have only a few? And if so, what should be in, what should be out?

Maybe you should reveal stats like someone reveal them to our MC

Like our MC goes to university then meets with a teacher or student and that person tells us about what things we have to excel in to gain good mark and those stats gets unlocked.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.