Elves & Aliens (WIP)

You’re welcome.

One last point I’d ask, though : is any of the elven society, giant society, or dragon society in a feodal settings, or supposed to conform to classical high fantasy? Because if it does, then I’m afraid that the dialogs and jokes sound much too modern; there seemed to be a cyberpunk edge to the writing style last time I beta played.

I wish you publication and success with the game.

I do believe you’re talking about the neutral zone. They didn’t work in the field, but people who were neither good nor evil were made to walk for eternity in a huge wheat field.

The Greek Mythology vision of parts of the underworld. It helped inspire her for part of the story.

@bearyboo I’m honestly very sorry about this, but I can’t trust myself to give an honest review. I fear I’ll be biased due to some past events that really had nothing to do with you, but I was reminded of. So while I’ve downloaded your game so I can play it on the road, I will not be able to review it. Good luck with your project.
I didn’t get to go very far. The game is pretty broke. Stops the player when they choose to leave. On most (maybe all) routes.

I like it, but maybe more races

You’ve got a lot of detail in there :smile:

Can I suggest though, when the inspector asked if I wanted to come with him I said “no”. This option went to a screen that said I had to say yes to proceed and sends me back to the very beginning. If there’s a forced choice like that, maybe make it a “false choice” or have a link that takes you back to the “yes” story line as you’ll loose a lot of people if they’re only just starting to read your story and then they’re sent back to be begining to get back to the yes screen.

1 Like