Rule the skies, land, water, and join the ranks as one of Abauruth’s illustrious dragon
racers. Uncover the truth about your past and lineage as well as unveil the mystery
behind certain legends, legends that could prove vital to the future of Abauruth. Race
against some of the most famous racers in multiple events and soar your way into first
place and be forever remembered as a Champion Racer.
Will you be the one spectators love to a fault or the one they love to hate? Will you
be known as the underdog who most are weary to bet upon or the name that always seem
to have the most coin beside it? Will you come out as a deceitful soloist or a team
player with integrity or neither?
Link to the Game:
Just to Point Out . . .
- No, there is no option to change the gender of your dragon, he is automatically a male because of story purposes.
- There are parts in the story where if you go down a certain path, you will end the game early and have to restart.
- Definitely point out any grammar mistakes you find. It’s always appreciated. Specifically where I go into a different verb tense or areas that read weird, I try to find them on my own but I can only do so much.
- Feedback is definitely appreciated with thoughts on the game, ways to improve, areas that you were confused about, etc.
- The title might be changed, I’m still thinking about it.
- Thank you all beforehand for your interest.
- 4/15/16: Tweaks to Stat pages, dragon personalities. Added choices to shape personality. Save feature now. 94,000 + words.
- 3/10/16: Six chapters are up in all with no clue about the entire word count at the moment.
- 2/21/16: Two chapters are up with 15,000+ words in all at the moment.
- 5/13/16: 120k + words and 10 chapters up in all
- 1/27/17: Inventory system added, some layout additions, some more dragon choices and other choices in general. Some other things have been added as well and another update is soon to come.
- 1/29/17: Added another chapter to add to the demo where you meet Allison and Duncan, as well as pick your class.
- 2/04/17: Updated with altered prologue, two choice areas have been added.
- 5/09/17: Currently on hold so that I can catch up on other writings.