Dragon Racer (Discussion)

First - I loove this!?!? Competitive Dragon races with magic all over the places and all the romance choices you have nnngh.

I had so much fun with this!!! I ended up making a male MC with a gold dragon aaah and I tried my best to befriend our broody guy Shader only to realize you could romance him even with a male MC?!?! Best. Day. Evar!!!

So here is some fan art of my Male MC and Shader together…or almost “together” pff

14 Likes

Ah-friggin-mazing! The dragons look amazing and I think you did amazing capturing their personalities, definitely want to just grab Cloud Chaser and give him a loving hug lol.

@StacoTaco 10/10 representation how our broody boy feels. Beautiful work of art!

You both have made my day lol! Thanks for sharing these!

4 Likes

Great art both of you :open_mouth:

2 Likes

OMG YESSSSSSSS — I love your style :sparkling_heart:
I mean I went with a female MC but that is besides the point… It was Cassius or Shader but Shader came first due to the wild dragon convo.

I would NEVER say sell your dragon… that’s like defining your pet/companion as an object to be bought, sold and places a monetary value on the relationship … my one dislike of the Cassius route

1 Like

Right, as said before. More art to come, more art has come.

My Mage girl MC

And Some attitude expressions of my Red Dragon

18 Likes

I’ve got to say you nailed the dragon in my head. Seriously, that’s how I imagined my red dragon looks like. Nice job. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I have a question. So if you’re a girl and you want to date a girl your only option is Nyx? Will there be any more options in the sequel? Also, if you’re gender neutral are your only options Nyx and Shader?

How big are dragons in relation to people?

this true? I don’t know because I use magic as a main stat, but if there are no magic checks i might put up something else.

@ghost3337 It depends on their age, oldest they are the larger they become. For racing, a dragon’s shoulder is the same height as an average person’s height.

@Gabriella_Cendoroglo Three more LI’s are being introduced in the second. Two will be bi-sexual/pansexual and one will be lesbian.

@Feather Amazing! Definitely exaclty how I saw the red dragon when writing him! Your art style is beautiful.

7 Likes

I just wanted to know whether the MC can go full redemption mode in second book. I want to embrace the evil and start killing/destroying the bad guys for what they had done. Also, can our dragon become alpha/king to other dragon?? P.S.(allison please be alive… )

Sorry she’s dead dead.

1 Like

There will be the opportunity to do both of these.

4 Likes

There’s already too many male ROs… Alison is dead…Nyx is gone…where are the female ROs?

Nyx is gone of you told her to go and there will be two more ROs who are bi, one of them is a female. Then there’s another new RO who’s female and is lesbian.

Yes…I told her to go. But I didn’t like her as a RO or not. She had all the information we need. We could have saved so many people. Stopped the dragons from being enslaved. She didn’t share the information and still thinks what she did was the right thing to do. No remorse, no guilt. She didn’t even apologized. Of course I don’t want her around me. It was her people that followed her and her brother. She brought the danger with her.

Not true she did, but okay. Anyway don’t feel like getting in a whole discussion about this, there’s two more female ROs showing one bi and another lesbian.

1 Like

Ohh .ok …hope they are good people and won’t die in the next book.

They won’t don’t worry.

:relaxed: