Dragon Poop for Sale (WIP) Update 9/21/16

Well if there buyer than it must be some scientist or something alike then use it for “who knows what” thing😂

I’m a big fan of all of the shows you mentioned, so that got my attention real quick.
Sounds like an interesting idea, though sometimes the ambitious ones work against you.

So I have been working on the story in the background (not updating to dashingdon yet), and I have gotten to the section of the story where I start thinking about adding the “romance” elements to my story. Now many of you do not know this about me but I generally dislike romance in COGs because it is like romance movies/games. You build up and build up, until one person cracks and says “I love you”. (or you end up having sex poe-tate-o, poe-taa-t-oo) There is no exploration into the love part of romance (for some stories, not all). And I am planning on exploring the “love” aspects and that includes all kinds of love.

Now I need to know somethings before I continue. One of these relationships I had in mind was a polyamorous one.

For those who don’t know a polyamorous relationship is one where there are multiple people who are in sexual relations with each other. For example a guy and another guy offer to a girl/guy to be part of their relationship.

I like the idea but I didn’t want to put it in without getting all of your opinions. So… I decided to put it into a poll to see what you guys think.

Please note that you will not be forced into a relationship with anyone, I would never want that and I have a feeling none of you would want that. In the end it is you who chooses if you want to date or not. Sure some people may appoach you with the intent of being your partner but in the end it will be your choice.

Polyamorous Relationship? Eye! Nay! Eeh?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • I am unsure… Leave a comment as to why please!

0 voters

Also I wanted to share this with you guys! It is a link to the current magical creatures/items you may come into contact with in this little adventure! Magical Artifact/People/Items for Story

I wouldn’t mind the polyamorous relationship but if you don’t feel comfortable writing in romance I say leave it out it’s going to be a good story anyway regardless of whether you get to suck face with someone or not :smiley:

@avidreader
Oh I don’t mind writing in romance or romantic options. I just want to make sure everyone else is comfortable with the idea first before it is fully programed into the story. (I have two versions of this story one with the polyamorous relationship and one without. I personally like the one with because it adds an interesting lore dynamic to they type of characters I have written)

2 Likes

Knowing you are comfortable writing it made me decide yes, was gonna say unsure and say the same thing as @avidreader until i noticed your response to them

1 Like

If you are interested I have edited my post to show you guys what I have planned (or already in the story). It’s the link that says “Magical Artifacts/People/Items for Story”

1 Like

I think I just swooned a little. Okay, MORE than a little.