Doomsday on Demand 2 Released & Discussion

Why can’t the author of all the hosted games stories just stick to one style OMG!!! :joy:

5 Likes

So there are really weird people who just want to download a game to give negative comment or star…

That guy mention he didn’t play the game , then what was his purpose of leaving a comment when he didn’t even intend to play the game ? Lol :-):sweat_smile:

3 Likes

that people think Hosted is a real person.An author that make All games. Then get mad about why Hosted is making all this games except the sequel i want XD

3 Likes

That seems to be the logical answer :-):grin:

They consider CoG/HG is like those game companies where the CEO will instruct what games to be produce and what is not… they totally don’t understand the different operation here :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jimd
Could you please hurry up already and finish Way Walkers: University 3?

5 Likes

Are you working on DOD3 now ?

I would love to have a third installment :-):grin:

3 Likes

Currently I’m preoccupied on a day-to-day basis with real life stuff, but I have 2 ongoing projects. The first one nearing the finish is similar to DoD in its theme and settings, the other one is just a barely started shelved project, set in a completely different universe.

I’d like to get back to massively writing as soon as possible, but I can’t give an estimation when anything will be completed. As for DoD3… it might happen in the future, but as of right now I don’t have a clear idea about the continuation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha… take care and all the best to you in your projects and real life stuffs :-):grin:

4 Likes

@Myst loved the story in overall but I can’t get my head around the Oracle.
Is he like a magic genie who just does what ever he wants without limits
And what is his motives if it’s not making the mutants rule over the Earth.
Is he like a animal with instincts and does what he is supposed to ?
Cause he gives us the ability to chose and see memories of people’s past without any obligation and he does have free will and can do whatever he can why does he has to pull such contracts that hurts the one he’s intrested in.
Cause when you chose to become Oracle and Aliana comes to you you simply say the same thing that the previous Oracle said.
Despite that please continue writing I love your work

1 Like

@myst so what’s the deal with this girl who appears in the end.
Aliana
When I chose to go to the city and start a new life , when she sees my mark on the belly she doesn’t phase and does seem to know what it is.
And if I chose to live under the city she calls me me Ivan Wich she explains but it’s still wired.
In the other endings she appears she has a wired interaction.
Just who is she

1 Like

First of all, I’m really glad that you have enjoyed DoD2!

Sorry for replying so late. Without spoiling too much (in case there will be DoD3 in the future), the Oracle seems to know quite a lot, if not everything. I’m sure he has his reasons for his actions based on that knowledge :wink:

I can only say the same about Aliana… she seems to know what the mark means, she might know even more. I’m sure she would play a big part in DoD3, as she appeared in most of the endings.

4 Likes

DoD2 seems to do pretty well with more than 10k download on playstore…
Hence i think it definitely deserve a third installment :wink:

1 Like

I’m really interested how a sequel for DoD will work, considering the really varying endings of the 2nd one.

1 Like

@Myst, I can’t stress enough how much I’ve loved Doomsday On Demand. I’ve been very thrilled to see you published the second book, but I’ve been hoping to see a third one as well, at least as WIP on this forum. Are you thinking to continue the story, or it will end like that? :pensive:

1 Like

Oh my, I’m not sure how could this have eluded my attention, sorry for the late reply!

While I’m very glad that you’ve enjoyed DoD 1&2, a third installment is not in the works yet. I’m currently working on a zombie-apocalypse themed story - called Gray Death - which is in beta testing phase at the moment.

There is also another WIP project that I’ve started recently, but it will not be set in an apocalyptic world this time.

However, I’ve not distanced myself from the DoD series, if a sufficiently good idea for a continuation pops into my mind, I’ll start working on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Myst

First off, I read book 1 and 2 in a week. I remembered interactive books as a child and this is the first interactive book in years.

While I greatly enjoyed the content, I feel as disappointed with both endings as I did with the Game of Thrones ending. I made decisions to better my relationship with Abbie. I really believed she was my future and that we would eventually be together after all the madness but she was easily forgotten about in the first book. I quickly started reading the second in hopes of finding her but yet her name was rarely mentioned. I really feel the endings were very quick and rushed and a lot of story line opportunities were missed with Bradley and Abbie. While I am happy to have read the books I am very disappointed with the endings.

1 Like

Hello @AlexRay,

While I’m glad you have enjoyed the journey, I’m sorry you feel disappointed with the endings. If it serves as any consolation, there is an ending in DoD2 where Abbie remains a part of your life, though not as close as I think you had hoped.

In any case, thank you for your feedback, and I hope you will enjoy the endings of my future works if you read them just as much as the journey itself!