Doomsday on Demand 2 Released & Discussion

Oh yeah I thought it was a boy named Abbie . Probably because If there were any females in DoD they would have had it worse than The protagonist under Ivan . He’s not Negan after all.

1 Like

Why Lizzy is not a romance choice? She is the best girl in the first game…

She only Sees us as a little brother.

If I’m not mistaken, it was mentioned by the author in the other thread that you may choose Lizzie as an RO with the right choices and as long you ended up with her at the end of the first DOD. I haven’t tried it though.

You can’t RO Lizzie, as she is much older than you and also thinks of you as a brother. However, you can have an ending with Lizzie depending on your choices.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood what you said back then. I guess that makes sense. Heh.

I just chose “Ended up alone” for my backstory and she was in arkadios when i visited.

1 Like

Really? In the first book, she is a little girl who loses her mother after the bomb explodes. I think she’s quite young. Thanks for the answer.

Honestly, the whole thing about Oracle and Keith’s curse seems out of the universe of the first book. The first book was much like the Fallout game universe, but the second seems to come from the game Alan Wake.

2 Likes

Third game will be Elder scrolls but you’ll still be kidnapped by a group of assholes and forced to work for them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I think you might confuse her with Abbie. Lizzie is not that young.

True, I like my post apocalypse to be more science than occult, I could’ve saw the Oracle as a mutant with mental additives, but straight up jinn immortaliy, bullcrap.

The Oracle is not immortal, though.

Yes it is technically ;p

Talking about Keith, meant jinn’s immortality.

1 Like

I believe you are mistaken. The main character had a flashback of Lizzy’s past, and when she loses her mother stealing food, and later her brother to a monster of smoke. If you consider that there were no monsters before doomsday, Lizzy’s age should be somewhere near 20.

@Jimd

:thinking::thinking::thinking::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You know … @JimD I told you that before jim for some people you make All games of hosted I read in a web. How much you has changed your style for highway wars … Lol I can’t stop laughing. You have to do a crossover or something LIKE YOU MAKE ALL HOSTED :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this.

I wish I could reply to reviews so I could tell him I’m working on Zombien 2.

6 Likes

What is hilarious for me is the fact most people that think all hosted are from same guy Think in you and cite zombie exodus… Oh my god Jim ZOMBIES ARE GIVING REVIEWS they try to force you to end the saga. And Don’t you should tell him you are preparing LORDS OF THE INFINITY ZOMBIES

1 Like