Diabolus Ex Machina

Guess he’ll get on it in just shy of 300 years or so

1 Like

Sock puppeting in Spain is putting a socket in your hand sometimes with buttons as eyes and imitate a person lol.

2 Likes

That’s probably where the term comes from. It’s basically the same thing, only with several accounts instead of literal sock puppets.

How did you guys even know that guy was sock puppeting?? Or that he was the banned one, for that matter.

carefully hides all my socks and all my puppets

3 Likes

I’ve done it. Not hard to find out.

So I know asking when updates come is against the rules but I don’t know if this question applies to that but can the author update this wip at all then?

Im going out on a limb here and say no

They can… in 274 years. Good thing I’m already dead and thus don’t have to worry about dying before then.

1 Like

In this case, not having the patience to wait til October 21.

I’ve never banned or suspended anyone, so can’t speak with authority on this one. But if they cut out the sockpuppetry and abide by the terms of their suspension, I don’t see why not.

2 Likes

Wait----
Someone was BANNED!?!?! :scream:
…Oh boy, better put on my “best” behaviour then since I’m sensing I could be next :disappointed:

I’m quite sure you’re more of the minor annoyance and thorn in the side than “Soon to be on the chopping block”. At least as long as your antics don’t escalate further and provided you don’t tick off our local giant lizard at the wrong time.

4 Likes

Let’s just end it here before this turns into a let’s discuss suspensions and related topics thread.