Demon spawn: life of a hitman

I stop. You start.

what?

He insulted me via PM and terminated thread before I could reply. First degree harassment.

“yeah yeah wat eva, just shut your fucking mouth imma delete this convo, i don’t want fights”

you messaged me first, and i know many people that know i do not go around insulting people for no reason

mods please close this thread

You accused me of racism. I’m mixed, white mom black dad.

“and don’t use the n word its offensive to some people over here”

Ask 2ton he is my half brother.

well you used the n word i was telling you to stop but you started a fight about it. i am just going to ignore this until a mod closes this

You start.

EDIT: get on my level, son.

ok i am sorry if i offended you or something i just hate racist people

i want to end this here:

sorry, if i offended you, i apologize, please forgive:

that all i can do to try to end this

Tisnom is related to me sadly X_X Sorry Akatsuki, I told him chillax but he dont quit

What if I am racist? What’s that have to do with anything? It’s not like I’m insulting your mother! You’re ignorant, and I’m disgusted. I think I’m quitting CoG.

Had some awesome roleplays wrote to put into my book, too.

not your fault. you don’t need to be sorry, i believe you can only blame one person for a bad deed, not the whole race

Do you even know what racism is?

yes but i don’t think you would understand

This is both petty and pointless. You should both stop antagonising each other by responding; take this elsewhere, if you must, but don’t sully this forum with such base matters.

Yes, my far lesser mind couldn’t ever comprehend your esteemed intelligence, hue.

i have already stoped though i said sorry but he kept on going, plus it my thread :stuck_out_tongue:
oh well guess i just have to ignore this

You are a fourteen year old muslim with an ugly Facebook profile picture. Not only are you a failure here, but this is your sanction from life. God, you’re either a sheltered fellow with mental illness or just stupid.