Demo for Outbreak Infected

Are you starting work on the continuation or still gathering feedback? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen so far I like it! :3
Will we know how we got bit? Or will the story get into more of the how and why we got bit?

2 Likes

Both. I’ll gladly take any feedback you have, and I’m still continuing to code

3 Likes

You’ll definitely see the moment you got bit within the first chapter, and pretty much everything after that will be how you/the MC reacts to this event and the abilities that come with it.

3 Likes

A lot of humans will hate us and want to kill us since we are infected

2 Likes

feels bad when you want to play as a hot zombie but your makeup game is too weak

7 Likes

Good to hear!

Also, your coding game seems strong. How did you become good at it?

3 Likes

Honestly, I just spent a lot of time looking through the forums and the tutorials. If I didn’t know how to do something, I looked it up.

2 Likes

A good premise! Bookmarked already. Reminded me of a film where a prisoner gets experimented with zombie gene or treatment and survives it, in the end being the conscious zombie and the only hope for humanity. Don’t remember the title of the movie, it was on Netflix. Is it possible to add golden eyes? Or will it be too unnatural for this game?

4 Likes

Was the movie perhaps a TV show called Z Nation? If so, then I remember watching part of it! As for the golden eyes, yeah, I could add that. I plan to create more customization options after some time, but as of now I’m working on setting up the story and figuring out how to do the multiple branching paths I have planned. It’s gonna take a while, but I think it’ll be worth it.

4 Likes

Now that I’m thinking about it, yes, I think it was called Z Nation. Thank you for adding the eye color! Much appreciated :blush:

4 Likes

This story already sounds interesting!! And the concept of it too has really caught my eye, I cannot wait for future updates of this!!

As for customization, it feels pretty good! But I have a question, can gold really be an eye color? I was quite surprised stumbling onto this, and was wondering if people actually do have something like golden eyes :thinking:

3 Likes

I guess it’s either just a flavour-text kind of thing (if given the chance, I usually use violet eyes), or it’s a more yellower variation of Amber eyes?

3 Likes

I’ve met someone with hazel eyes and sometimes their eyes would turn gold and other different uncommon colors.

3 Likes

I have also seen a person with such a yellowish tone of green eyes that it seemed gold quite often. That’s what I imagine when I’m told “golden eyes”.

4 Likes

am curious like the mc got infected do the mc get ability to use :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t think so. As the author said, I think that includes us.

3 Likes

Another cool idea for infected customization or what have you when you get to it could be permanent blood shot eyes as well. If you know the infected people from the Netflix show To The Lake, that’s what I’m envisioning. It’s a pretty cool and unique look

3 Likes

I hope there is a villain route where the MC is the final boss fight with the unknown protagonist in the story.

3 Likes

I plan for there to be plenty of routes, and one of which might end with the MC on the villain’s side of things

6 Likes