Demo for Outbreak Infected

Ah, I just remembered something I wanted to ask!
Is the “route” about finding a cure exclusive to doctor MCs? Or well, MCs with medical knowledge? :thinking:

I made a teacher MC, because from the choices offered that’s the one I like the most, but I’m pretty sure my MC would really like to find a cure somehow, so I’m wondering if that’ll be possible for me or not.

4 Likes

There’s multiple approaches one could take to get the the “cure” route. You can either contribute knowledge about it (medicine skill), recover information from hospitals (go on missions), or other stuff! So, with that in mind, you don’t have to be a doctor to help with the cure.

5 Likes

I haven’t drunk coffee in many years, but now I suddenly want to know what “coffee leather” tastes like! :grinning: :coffee:

3 Likes

English is not my mother tongue. I can’t say brown skin without not sounding racist. In Spanish it doesn’t work the same way as in English

3 Likes

ah- that’s perfectly understandable! English can be tricky at times, even for people who have it as their first language :smile: also many things that sound perfectly normal in other languages sound…wonky in English, and vice versa. lol

For the skin tones, I came up with these;

1. pale (porcelain) skin
  2. fair/rosy skin
  3. olive/tanned skin
  4. golden/deeply tanned skin
  5. dark skin
  6. ebony/ very dark skin
7 Likes

What is Handiness?

1 Like

It’s how “handy” you are. If you’ve ever played the Sims 3, it’s kinda treated like that. If you haven’t played that game, then it’s basically how skilled you are at mechanical stuff. It can be used for repairing/scrapping cars, setting up defenses and traps, and wiring up your base for electricity. It’s a very broad stat, so I might tweak it a bit later on in writing

4 Likes

Ok, it’s like saying crafts, right? In other words, knowing how to build things or tools. Also the manipulation of electronics such as computers, radios and cars, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Should implement a save

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

What happened? :open_mouth: How have you been this time? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m doing good Francisco! Thanks for asking! I had a lot of progress done on the story compared to when it closed, so I reopened my WIP

11 Likes

It is always good to know that you are in good health and ready to do something that you want to do. I wish you a lot of success.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Tissue!!! Gah I’m so excited for this story again! I’m so looking forward to the new update :wink:

2 Likes

I like how open the PC is, for the story itself however it is too soon tell, but it looks very promising.

2 Likes

The summary reminds of two movies. I think it was called patient zero or something, and then there were Netflix series “Z nation” probably. Can’t wait to see where the story goes :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck!

4 Likes

There is a Spanish novel translated into English that you can consult if you wish. :slightly_smiling_face: I also read a World War Z fan fiction set in my country Mexico that seemed realistic and similar to the lore of the novel.

2 Likes

I like the idea of playing as an special infected in the zombie apocalypse.

Look forward to the next chapter

5 Likes

oops i have a question… it may seem a little unimportant (but it really is.) will our MC be able to actively participate in the fight against the infection at the beginning of the game depending on the profession? I asked this question because in zombie stories, whether in series, games or movies and books, the protagonist is always a civilian or simply does not participate in the acts to try to stop the infection by the government so as not to confuse, I’m not asking if we can stop the infection but participate as the first line example a police MC could be patrolling the areas to eliminate the infected or at a police barrier deciding whether to let some civilians pass or not and ect already an army mc could participate in isolating the city (forty) and leaving or preventing civilians or letting them pass or participating in the cleaning missions if you know what I mean… that’s all I wanted to ask. (if y’all see any wrong words or nothing to do lol it’s because i’m using google translate i really know zero english.)

2 Likes