Demigod WIP

Since it’s in London why not use the gods that have British or Irish origins. While we’re at it what monsters are you going to use?

We’ll center around the Greek Egyptian and Norse gods. You will not play as famous demigods but unknown ones in modern times. The setting will be in London. I have the plot in my head but I need to add detail to it.

I have a idea maybe you can fight mythical beasts, beings, and people from all 3 mythologies, and more.

@Beezlebub can you make the a choice for your god parent

Of course! That’s what it’s built around. Now help me come up with powers for the different children of the gods.

Which gods do you intend on using

Uh lets see Hepatus how about the ability to control metal. Then for Aphrodite something that involves seduction. Zeus obviously something that revolves around thunder and wind. For example shoot lightning out of hands, or blow a tornado out of your hand. That’s all I can think of for now.

:stuck_out_tongue: Great start! I’m tired goodnight.

Ooh, I love mythology. Can’t wait for any game that includes Myth. You have my support!

Apollo persuasional abilities, and good at using ranged weapons. Ares good at fighting, and can use almost any weapon.

What about a custom god? Like allowing the player to choose what sort of god he/she came from? :0 Just a thought~

Powers of the Demigods:

Zeus, Poseidon, Hades: Control of the Elements of Weather, Seas, and Shadow.
Aphrodite: Controlling minds and making people do what she wants.
Apollo: Controls light and predict future events.
Ares: Summons weapons out of thin air, and exceptional fighting ability.
Artemis: Make wild animals follow her commands.
Athena: High intelligence and can easily solve complex puzzles and such.
Demeter: Controlling plants to attack people.
Hephaestus: Can craft iron with bare hands and use fire and magma.
Hermes: Travel extremely fast, and cover vast distances.

Just some ideas you can use. :smiley:

I always thought hades was supposed to be the god of earth too also artemis would never have a child. Hermes could make you cunning.for Apollo what about perfect archery

@BlueOwl358 Tyr was the god of justice, Bravery/heroic action, and single combat. He was said to be the bravest, and his physical Strength was second only to thor. He was strong enough to kill the watch dog of hell with only one hand I think if anyone deserves an ability based on exceptional fighting skill it’s probably him

@817819 Many same traits and characteristics are represented by deities in all cultures. I think it is pointless to say which god symbolizes a thing better than another. Thor and Zeus both represent lightning, but you can’t say one is better and rob the other. Each god is different in a sense and comparison can’t be done. All deities have to be associated with their power, even if there is someone better. The Norse and Greeks didn’t meet I presume and a proper superiority test should not be made. Which do you prefer, peanut butter or jam?

Thor is a thunder god of course
Odin was known to raise the dead to question the wisest amongst them. So I’d say necromancy
Freya is the goddess omost associated with witchcraft
Frigg was known for an ability to predict the future

@BlueOwl358 I agree my argument was meant to be based around the idea that single combat is better associated with one’s own abilities than war

Wow that’s a lot of stats. Alright then I’m think of eliminating it down to one mythology I shall hold a vote. What do you all want Greek Egyptian or Norse?

I’m partial towards Greek since I know the most about that, but the other ones would definitely help distinguish you from the Heroes of Olympus series. Either way it sounds cool.

I really never liked the Heroes of Olympus series. Except for when Nico was gay that was awesome. oh my god I’m so sorry! Spoiler!