Dark Prestige-WIP-

No it don’t matter guys, its ok MaraJade

Very sorry I actually didnt know about the age thing

no problem

Great now I can criticize your games with no guilt. :smiley:

@undead Great go and critize my game Pangea short stories

@JLBH2000 it is just that you write so well people will assume you are older.

I am sorry for the great Combo comment… @MaraJade I in no way meant for that interpretation…

Merely that you both are using your strongest skills to create a very good game

Sorry

Ishantrissi

@ishantrissi you didnt nothing wrong ^^

@MaraJade well if I had thought the comment through I would have worded it differently :frowning:

I guess it was because I already knew @JLBH2000 was 13 (he has been helping with my soccer mini-game) That I did not realize that there could be innuendo made…

It was an accident but I still felt the need to say that I did not intend it to be taken that way

Thanks for not blaming me :slight_smile:

Don’t worry guys :smiley:

@Everyone

so guys there might be an update tonight more likely there wont be any extra content there will just be editing on any spelt wrong words extc

please try not to add any rude comments in the thread because I don’t want people to get lost in random comments if they just want to look at the game,

if you have anything wrong with the game please PM me and tell me, if not post I the thread I am up for criticism but I am not for random comments that don’t include the game or can offend people

I know not everyone has done this or will do this and I understand if you didn’t know my age you wouldn’t expect me to be 13, I would guess but please keep the thread clean please

BUT DONT WORRY GUYS

THANKS
JLBH

Update will be in about 2-3 days adding a few things and changing a few things thanks

Sure sorry man didnt know
Only posts about the game from mow on got it

@Marajade sorry also

No problem don’t worry