Community College Hero Help

Has anyone made a general guide/walkthrough for the Detective route?

1 Like

I’m not sure. But if you wish I can send you my walktrough and some advice. Do you want a complete guide or just a CCH1 guide?

1 Like

I wish I had kept a spreadsheet of all the establishing choices, testing choices, equipment stat bump options, etc.

Thank goodness a few people have done the math themselves and are helping others. I appreciate it!

4 Likes

That’s be amazing ty!

Oh! Do u know the answers to the second HELL study group’s mock trial? Jw

You can find the answers by studying with Mob and Origami.

The answers for the first are B C D A A.

The answers for the second are A B C C B

1 Like

Hi. I have a problem. I cannot win against C-Wom. And Im playing as Acrobat so my Hmmm is 2 and luring him into trap dont work. Soo how can I improve my Hmmm???

1 Like

Best way to improve that stat us to do the secrets study group sessions. Other than that I cant help I do detective. What all have you tried options wise?

2 Likes

Improving Hmmm requires successfully studying HELL with Mob and Origami.

@Tristin_McComas
Studying Secrets with Tress and Crook raises your Shhh stat, not your Hmmm stat.

1 Like

I think I might still have a guide for the Acrobat it you want.

1 Like

Your right thank you for the correction I guess I was miso matching stats for some reason

Please someone help me with the sharpshooter archetype

I’m closing this thread, because it’s hard to keep track of multiple threads, and CCH1 and CCH2 each have their own open threads.

I just now posted about potentially making a CCH1 and CCH2 Game Guide in the CCH2 thread.

4 Likes