Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

We have detective archetype and tactician path to actually become Batman lol

More like Nightwing/Robin if you are too nitpicky about it

2 Likes

Stench will be more like ā€œstink bug version of Iron Man.ā€

Perhaps with less charisma.

4 Likes

Nevermind I just romanced him and got it now, earlier I looked at the code but thought the scene is in issue 6 instead of 5 lol

Wait so itā€™s like a full exo suit with jets and blasters?, oh hell yeah forget badass normal I just want to have powers!
Also I canā€™t wait to see the faces of the villanous when their powers get taken, it will be hilarious!

1 Like

I think the Zenith path wonā€™t give you much power, it will probably be more about having other people having power too and fighting together with them. I think the author said somewhere that the Dr.Stench path will create the strongest individual MC and Zenith is more group based

5 Likes

you can disagree if you want , im not asking anyone to agree with me, im giving my own opiniĆ³n after reading the game.
And as to my complaint being quite baffling as i said before is your opiniĆ³n not mine, i feel powerless compared to ch1 because in the 1st game i did beat many of those heroes that are in my team and pass with colours the fighting , now in this ch2 my mc is kind of being the beat me all and giving weak replys almost all the game so yeah in my perspective i did feel more powefull in ch1 and enjoyed it much more than this 2 book.
About the linear story is main caused by this game choices being more centered in what is going to come in 3 book than what is actually happening in the 2.:wink:

1 Like

I havenā€™t finished, but so far I like it. If only Hedonist senpai would notice me! I canā€™t help it, professors are hot.

9 Likes

Thank for the tips siršŸ˜†

Thank for the answer, now i know why i donā€™t get the event and achievement, Iā€™m playing it on android

Sorry i mean how to get A on both of HELL and Media class

For Media: ignore your mother, stay in your character (charmer, jokester, traditionalist, brooder), sell Crook to the press, tell the truth. For HELL: D, C, B, B, D

10 Likes

Was just giving my view on the game, dude. No need to be so defensive.

For Media class:

Ignore the phone call fron your mum, use your appropiate persona when dealing with Rycliff, exaggerate the Untamed attack and tell Rycliff that you are in pursuit of the Wyvern.

Not sure about HELL, tho.

6 Likes

Thank man, now i will ace it

I liked this part a lot more than part 1. Playing as a tactician and detective was really fun. I liked the changes to stats in this one aswell, and it was good to be more powerful while still feeling vulnerable.

I love the characters (especially Crook) even more now.

Canā€™t wait for part 3.

2 Likes

@Morphine
@AmericanShakespeare

I heard trees. You called?

8 Likes

Wow i was surprised my MC was still standing by the end. [spoiler]I mean, after a one-on-one with the Wyvern, injuries from saving your friends, Manipulator and Lady Ash I was just expecting her to just collapse. But no, she helped and helped and even trek back from park to school. What a trooper :joy:

Also, Tolly saying ā€œYouā€™re still here. Weā€™re okay. Weā€™re okay.ā€ Really bothered me. But then, i donā€™t trust anyone but my friends and prof. McCormick :sweat_smile:[/spoiler]

Can someone please list the characters that could die

3 Likes

Super bummed to hear my favorite sketchy person (Hedonist) isnā€™t a romance. If anyone has seen his death when youā€™re his pet, can you let me know what he says?

6 Likes

@RedRoses If i remember correctly he says something about teaching you being a pleasure

And in the demo version of CCH2 before he dies he says something like ā€œWe Could have been together in another life.ā€.

11 Likes

I was wrong at this part, you can get it (just got it now)

Summary

Romance Crook and there will be an option for him to give you pleasure (choose this option and not the one where you give pleasure to him)

4 Likes

Alright, you go you little homewrecker.

1 Like