Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

I agree with you on that, i romance Tress in Book one… but when mom asked me who i am dating, if i am sincere about Tress i can still tell it was Tress, else i can chose other option…(because i was not truthful with Tress) , but the approach by Stoic is a genuine surprise … but i think i stay with Tress at the time beings

I hope there will also be a choice to side with Booksmart and fight against the 60% of readers :wink:
the 60% won’t even know what’s coming for them :smile:

Hedonist seems alright to me in Book 2, he did genuinely help up in many situations… at least i can respect him for fighting against Diabolical , even in the scene when WOMBAT was challenging him, i chose to remain silence because that really wasn’t the right time and surprise !! Hadonist acknowledge my sensibility even though he hates me :grin:

3 Likes

Send me cap once you did because I won’t have the heart to play ;_;d

@resuri08 it’s super subtle so I’m not going to be hopeful about it but maaaaaaaybe Eric will expand it in CCH3? (I’m having Jury war flashback, excuse me)

6 Likes

Someone spoil it for me and tell me if downfall was worth it for becoming teacher’s pet.

1 Like

I had just met Downfall , seems like she is eager to help me… i don’t think we even need to be her pet for her to help , thus far…seems like if i agree to disagree with her and Prestige …she will be fine with me

i am assuming you were talking about CCH 2 and not CCH 1

I was her pet and she gave me an EMP to use against Wyvern which messed him up pretty bad.

10 Likes

congrats for the reléase @Eric_Moser , i did really enjoy the story but if im being honest… for me this second book is a step down from the 1st book, i feel my mc is now more powerless than before and almost all the choices in book 2 seems linear from one another (i know some of those choices will make a different part 3 branch but still leaves a linear taste to me) also taking into account that my mc only can give weak replys to booksmart is kind of dissapointing in a way.

4 Likes

Almost done with the 1st run, can’t play until later today, so here is what I have for now:

Some minor spoilers and vague details

Hedonist:
Coolness - upped. Availability - removed. No romance, no flirt, nothing of the sort has been spotted throughout the book. :angry: I guess that’s it. Is there really no hope for a relationship upgrade in future, at all? I’d rather know in advance. It will make things easier.

A-a-a-a-and he can actually die in this book. I bet plenty of readers are deliriously happy with this possibility. (By the by, I’ve just dug up a pre-release demo code for issue 8 and saw certain Hedonist-related pieces that were cut or re-writen. Now I’m glad I didn’t see it before the release, because otherwise I’d be even more upset than I am right now.)
Crook (as a RO):
Why do I have an impression that there are some scenes missing? F.e., during the last lunch scene he made references to a night of… something… that included exchange of promises and other stuff that Tress (sitting with us at the table) didn’t want to hear about. I had to re-read the lines, and was like “Waaaaait, what?”. I mean… aren’t romances supposed to have at least one significant scene to give a clear indication that you are now actually intimate with a RO? Because I’ve been waiting for this to happen for a while and had no idea that was already the case with my MC. And what “no secrets” promise? :thinking:
Savior and Prestige:
They can all go hang. Everyone - MegaCat, Smarts, their students, everyone! I can’t believe how disturbing and infuriating our visits to these 2 institutions generally turned out to be. (Stunner, please, you are a good person, just come back! There is still time!)
All in all, Jesus Christ, what the… how… WTF is going on? The warning from Nil? The dean’s weird behaviour? And the villains, and all other heroes, and Afterthoughts, and Quickie, and a taskmaster mom, and I don’t even know whom I dislike more at this point, and hello, migrane. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

App Store update for CCH 1: #20 in RPGs and climbing. And it is in excellent company: #21 is Dream Quest, my all-time favorite mobile game.

It’s also cracked the top 200 for all paid games, hovering in the 180s. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Sure, you suffered a blow, but I hope you feel like you accomplished something. You either beat the Wyvern one on one, or with an assist from police, and you got in the finishing blow on Manipulator! Plus you now have your eye on the prize, a way to amp yourself and become a player. As Shine would say, look on the bright side…mate.

5 Likes

Man, you and I keep checking at the same time. I just checked about 15 minutes ago. I honestly don’t think a high ranking by itself necessarily equates with a lot of sales, but we shall see. It sure can’t hurt.

5 Likes

I’ll have to respectfully disagree with that.

I find the whole “I still feel powerless” complaint quite baffling. At the end of the day, you can best both Wyvern and Manipulator. Granted, the ways in which you do so might not be that badass, but the fact that you literally cannot lose
when you try to take down those two villains (one of them being a national threat, no less), that should pretty much convey the fact that you’re not as powerless as you used to be. And, while some improvement paths have yet to be fruitful, the Tactician one really starts to portray your advancement in your skills, especially during the gym fight.

As for the linear story complaint, this is one of those scenarios where you just have to look at the positive of things. CCH 2 is linear here and there, yes, but it’s still more branching and diverse than CCH 1 by a milestone. And hopefully, CCH 3 will be even more branching.

4 Likes

Currently on top of New and Trending for RPGs

9 Likes

Yes i agree with you… especially the choice of interaction with multiple characters will have different reception and influence how to continue MC’s relationship with them

1 Like

Do ya get any powers this time? Oh, boy I love this series but…seriously no powers?

1 Like

That’s a shame, I was really looking forward to her training

Okay, I kinda want the Manipulator as an RO now.

1 Like

Ah @Eric_Moser you’re too good to us :slight_smile: Once finals are done ya’ll should be ready for the Son of Stench to rise. Congrats on yet another masterpiece by the way. As always satisfying, well written, and aggravatingly leaving me wanting more :smile:

1 Like

I’ve finished the book and I must say I enjoyed book 2 more than book 1. I don’t feel really connected with the characters in book 1 and I think book 2 brings out the personality of everyone. No one got killed in my first playthrough so whew… :relaxed:

I dated Stunner in the first game and am still dating him in the second game but it’s more like I need a date so dated him and don’t have real feelings for him(sorry Stunner :neutral_face:). I’m liking Hedonist more in the second game and really really really really want him as a RO in the third game :persevere:

Also… owww Stoic, why do you have to get offended when I lend you a hand? I just want to get a feel of touching you once. :disappointed:

HELL results are D, C, B, B and D if anyone wants straightforward answers.

11 Likes

Ah a wasted opportunity for a pun in my earlier post I salute you sir and feel foolish for not thinking of it myself :man_shrugging: ah well such is the life of a comedian give and learn and give credit where credit is due. Props mate

1 Like

@Eric_Moser
congrats on the release!!! Loved the first one, love the second one and can’t wait for the third one!! Love the new baddie help me I love dirty girl and stoic. I can’t decide…!!!:tired_face::yum::heart_eyes:

1 Like