Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

I am the stench that evil fears, I am scent of justice in a time of fear and uncertainty, I am a smog that will smother villains where they stand, I AM DOCTOR STENCH REBORN!!!:):grin:

Edit: Kind of cheesy but appropriate as a means of celebrating the end of finals and the long awaited release of CCH2. Cheers all and enjoy the ride. See you all at Speck next semester :wink:

1 Like

Just want to know if there are some moments in-game between the MC and Hedonist? No need to elaborate though. XD

1 Like

cheese

7 Likes

Is it just me or itā€™s kind of pointless building a relationship with someone in one if you can pick who you want to date in two?

Letā€™s say you end up with Mob in one and then in two you pick Crook like there are no consequences for making out with Mob then doing things with Crook

And you know the notes which are kind of basically your main goal didnā€™t we already make that decision at the end of oneā€¦ :confused:

It just seems like some choices from one donā€™t matter in two but to be fair I just started playing the full second game so it may be too early to say.

Just thought I would ask if anyone else thought this too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A lot of fun! I once again enjoyed the experience. It is such a unique take on superheroes! Basically all the factions suck! That is what I got out of this :stuck_out_tongue: Also please bring Uni back for Part 3! Also, is it possible to save all your classmates in the end? I lost combat wombat and that just makes me sad :frowning:

2 Likes

There was no way I was going to lock a reader into a path based on a decision they made (in their mind) getting on the bus to go home last fall. It was kind of a throwaway decision at that point, as things were wrapping up in the fall. I needed to set up the paths again over winter break, in much more detail, and give them the context they needed.

As far as the ROs go, my coding re: some of the relationship variables in Part 1 was unfixable. So, I had limited options. Going back to change Part 1ā€™s code was not an option, so I decided to ā€œgo around itā€ by letting readers pick their RO very early in Part 1.

I figured there is no down side. If you like your Part 1 RO, you just click them and move on. But letā€™s say you wanted to explore a Part 2 RO path with Crook, without having to replay all of Part 1 and load that character, then you can do that too.

19 Likes

It looks like 60% of readers are wanting to pick a fight with Booksmart in Part 3. Oh, she is going to see that coming from a mile away!

8 Likes

I shall make the Dr. Stench armor overpowered af!!! Gas them all!!!

23 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything specific, the teacherā€™s pet status wasnā€™t mentioned as well I think ;_; Hedy Iā€™m your favourite student why ;; Iā€™d like to know if thereā€™s no romance in general so I can move on and pick a romance to be honest ;;

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to suggest being able to raid a Limburger cheese factory (run by villains, of course) and ā€œappropriateā€ some of the bacterial strains there to supercharge your stench.

1 Like

If you ask for his help when Dr.Hover canā€™t come down he says ā€œIt pays to be my petā€ but thatā€™s it :pensive:

1 Like

@Morphine Oh my god ;_; I only managed to get him to sneer :ā€¦) Maybe I should replay again to check my teacherā€™s pet status

1 Like

Congrats on the release! Iā€™ll be picking it up as soon as I get paid.

1 Like

@potouto, other than that, heā€™ll do a few more things for you. They are subtle. I backed off his creepy factor because of many of the comments about him in Part 1. He will offer to help spin the story if you kill the Wyvern, by only if you are his pet. Thereā€™s another thing he does in the story, but I canā€™t think of it right now.

Oh, there are other parts I am forgettingā€¦I sprinkled in little thingsā€¦like this one, when youā€™re getting ready to go to Savior Institute. ā€œYour eyes linger on the masculine contours of his triceps. Itā€™s hard not to wonder how the seams of his suit manage to keep the material from ripping with his slightest movement. But you must force your mind back to the matter at hand.ā€ You ONLY get that if you are his pet.

8 Likes

I am in awe, that was honestly an emotional roller coaster. I loved every minute of it too, your writing ability is absolute first class!

wipes tears itā€™s good to know even if we canā€™t romance him, he still cares about protagonist, thank you for answering :heart:

@potouto See the my comment #57ā€¦I just added something.

Oh and obviously You get much different ā€œgoodbyeā€ options too, if he dies, depending on whether or not youā€™re his pet.

6 Likes

@Eric_Moser AW625514_09

(oh, no, Iā€™m definitely not going to let him die D<)

7 Likes

Thanks, now Im going to have to do a playthrough where he dies lol

1 Like

To be honest, I havenā€™t play yet but does this mean good news for Hedonist-mancers?