COMING THURSDAY: "Weyrwood," NEW AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO

I recommend you see it as not if like it were a normal book. The writing itself is so good that makes it worthwhile. Still so pity… with few more details could have been so much better at least for me lol

Disastrous romantic decisions, you say? Where do I sign…

2 Likes

Right here…

5 Likes

@Eric_knight

Do you have know who are the male ROs?

2 Likes

I agree with you guys, it would have been great to have the hot daemon lord as a romance option. :confused: Luckily, we have a Wren; that sort of makes up for it in my eyes.
Sexy infernal overlords aside, it’s an exceptionally well-written game, with interesting plot and worlbuilding. I haven’t finished it yet, but I’m loving it so far. Kudos to the author. ^^

Wren… the damsel’s brother , and the arist you met in the ball is gender flip too :slight_smile:

I am not sure about the Daemon … Wren should interest you since he is an intelligent and elegant Nobleman :wink:

1 Like

Elegant is not at all. An I found him blunt and annoying . Well written though and very realistic I met a guy in college exactly as him so pedantic

1 Like

The childhood friend could be both disasatrous and scandalous , depending on the outcome… :wink:

I am not sure about the neighbour but at least she didn’t hate me anymore :-):sweat_smile:

I really enjoyed romancing Alcindor :slight_smile:

With Hippolyta, I didn’t do the full romance with her but got the vibe when we talked about romance that she and Francis have an open marriage/are polyamorous so I’m curious to try that out on a future playthrough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Hippolyta doesn’t simply romance with other person than MC , and She mention Francis doesn’t mind only if it is MC, but i chose as Hippolyta first love , so not sure whether it is the same sentiment for other choice … i need to replay though since it had been a long while :slight_smile:

I liked the settings very much, would like to play another game in same world.
Agree with some people here that Hippolyta is too annoying and there is just too much of her for me.

Is there a way to get hyppolita to marry us?

1 Like

No, you only get to be her lover while she’s still married

1 Like

I think she couldn’t marry us but maintain a secret affair , but i will try the route now to confirm it :wink:

Actually i think Hyppolita is the one who love us the most if we got falsely accuse and sentence to a crime, she is the ONLY one who dare visit us and say goodbye to us

1 Like

I love the game so far however can someone tell me what the stats mean such as wyrdsense cause I’m having trouble with it

Lol… i had read strange review about this game is written based on female point of view , where the male’s point of view is lacking … and he give 3 stars even before playing it…

As far as i understand availability to court and to the extend of proposing marriage to a lady is already a male’s point of view , and also requesting a duel should normally be an action by male as well … so i wonder what else is consider a male’s point of view ? :-):thinking:

1 Like

How do i increase sport I really want to win that duel I have reached sixty only

Think I might have encountered a bug? At the point where the MC needs to host a social event, when I select a dinner party I’m later presented with the option to ‘start the musical entertainment’, which seems like it ought to belong in the musical soiree. Conversely, there’s no option to actually offer the guests dinner. Not sure how to view the game’s code through Steam, so I can’t be certain this is an error, but it does seem rather odd.

2 Likes

I too think that would be a bug.

If you go into the game, under the menu options you can find an option to contact support. Please, if you had not done this, do so, so that the editors and project managers can look further into this. They sometimes do not see these threads and posts.

2 Likes

This game probably didn’t go through beta testing, since I have found some typos and grammatical errors.
But the game was still good. Hard but good. Some of the stats are not clear, like is it a good thing to increase it or not.