COMING THURSDAY: "New Witch in Town," New Trailer, Author Interview, and Demo!

I bought it the moment it became available on Steam and then had to wait around for it to show up in the omnibus so I could be sure it all went through. :laughing:

I canā€™t get over how gorgeous the box art is. I want to print it out and hang it on my wall or something.

2 Likes

Itā€™s SO beautiful, isnā€™t it? And the dog :sob:

The illustrator, Shazleen Khan, has done loads of other gorgeous work too!

3 Likes

She did the cover art for the UK edition of The Love Match! Wow! Iā€™m a little envious ā€¦ although the American edition has a gorgeous cover too.

DOGGO DOGGO DOGGO :dog2:

2 Likes

Does this game have achievements?

No, it doesnā€™t have achievements.

No achievements?! I am le sad :sob:

1 Like

Itā€™s available on Play Store! :grin:

Maybe in a future update.

2 Likes

Looking forward to buying but I want to read reviews first.

2 Likes

I canā€™t get over how gorgeous the box art is. I want to print it out and hang it on my wall or something.

Definitely better than the Japanese cover of Mega Man 2ā€¦ and thatā€™s coming from someone who prefers the Japanese box art than the US box art.

1 Like

You should make a game as a hacker and a villain in community college game

I think you posted this in the wrong place. Iā€™d move it, but Iā€™m not sure where the right place would be

Ok thanks you

Small continuity error: went to the councilmanā€™s 80th birthday and there was a bit about being ignored despite my ā€œnewfound celebrityā€ (presumably regarding the theft, except I failed at stopping the theft or listening in on the sus development guy so there was no newfound celebrity).

I also then failed to ask the councilman if he had any birthday wishes and what he thought about the developer. I donā€™t know if both of these required skill checks but if so I really donā€™t see what they contribute to the story. Iā€™m putting aside the game for now, that was just one too many (failed) skill checks for me.

I know the one about the birthday wish is a stat check, although I donā€™t know the details - requires high Townie maybe?