COMING THURSDAY: "Love at Elevation" New Hosted Game TRAILER

Its out now.

9 Likes

Also out in omnibus app!

I definitely going to buy it later on ā€¦ so judging from the description , if we go back for the exā€¦ we can only have One love interest in the end, but if we abandon the ex, we could have Three love interest ?? :-):thinking:

Seems like the only True Love is with the Ex :slight_smile:

I selected ā€œI wonā€™t bring it up but now I know kash(?) is a flakeā€ and the demo glitched out and now itā€™s unplayable. Iā€™m gonna restart it but I hope it was just a one time thing

Happened to me twice. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Aw at the same dialogue too? Have you figured out a way to prevent restarting the whole game?

Game says this when I chose this. Already sent an email to support

Iā€™ll be buying it too because Iā€™m a sucker for dating sims and am currently in dating sim drought. Even though I donā€™t like the idea of hippie and activist.

Iā€™ve tried each different dialogue option with Ray and Joan. Thereā€™s no way to progress past that point.

1 Like

Everyone be cool.

1. A game is not released until you get the email announcing release from us.
  2. Weā€™re trying to fix it. Itā€™s late, where most of us live at this point, and weā€™re still trying to fix it, like, immediately.
4 Likes

Should be fixed in the Omnibus. Please remember to report bugs by emailing support AT choiceofgames DOT com rather than here.

2 Likes

So ummmā€¦ is the game released yet?

Give it a few more hours. CoG are a California-based company, so their releases wonā€™t be until after the work day starts here (please ignore the fact that Iā€™m awake at 3am, lol).

5 Likes

Game available on Google play store.

2 Likes

Link? I canā€™t seem to find it.
Edit: itā€™s probably not available in my country yet lol

After reading the demo it is even less my cup of tea that I was expecting. As I hate my character to death. However I am not being fair as This game is for hipsters and I am all the contrary To a millennial hipster. So I hope game success and If you love being hipster and talking like a hipster and acting like a hipster this game is for you. I feel old lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s not your cup of tea but given my knowledge of both Boulder, hipsters, and millennials, it is 100% not about being a hipster or for hipsters or millennials. There is virtually no hipster subculture here. The area is full of hippies not hipsters. Itā€™s also full of suburbanites with children, rich techbros, and college students, as well as a large older, retired population.

Itā€™s also written by a genXer, and I think thatā€™s pretty clear. This is a game about the concerns of someone who is not particularly hip or with it or what have you.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand half of the choices. I donā€™t understand my character. Others seem to be like from Venus I donā€™t get what they drink or what idiom talkingā€¦

It is immediately clear my character is from another planet and with a totally different philosophical point of view. Like The question about what is my song in life . I donā€™t understand it I donā€™t understand 90% of the demo and absolutely all romancs where exactly same for me except the ex.

I donā€™t think that is the game is bad. I think is for a sub culture from another country and with other lifestyle and philosophy I donā€™t even know the name. So It is not for me but I am not saying this game is bad. I donā€™t think it is. I only could say I am lost in translation and hating my character. lol.