COMING NEXT THURSDAY: "The Superlatives: Shattered Worlds" Pre-Order, Trailer, Demo, Author Interview!

TRAILER:

DEMO and PRE-ORDER:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

50 Likes

I waited for this game so terribly much. Can’t wait for release :slight_smile:
Also, cover art is amazing.

3 Likes

Coming to steam as well ?

1 Like

The 1st one is on Steam so it wouldn’t make sense for the sequel not to be there as well.

The game will of course be available on Steam. If you want to pre-order now for Steam, use the pre-order system, and after purchasing the game, you can email support AT choiceofgames DOT com and we’ll send you a Steam key that will unlock the game on March 28th.

4 Likes

Yessss; I’ve been waiting for this :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Preorder is not working

1 Like

In what sense?

Can’t say if it’s the same error, but on android preorder button redirects to Play Store with a message “item not found”

Hard refresh your browser. I just tested it myself and it’s working.

Yay! I’m so excited!

So hyped, so glad, so happy ಥ⌣ಥ

I’ve done the hard refresh, used the second browser. Still the same, sends me to nonexistent GPS page.

This is when you click on the preorder button on the page of our website? If you aren’t logged in to choiceofgames.com if should first prompt you to log in/create an account. If you are logged in it should open our payment provider, Stripe. @RETowers is there some reason the pre-order button redirects weirdly on Android mobile???

ETA: I just tried it on an Android. I’m not sure why it’s doing this but we’ll try to fix it ASAP and in the meantime try a desktop browser?

3 Likes

I’m excited for this!

Awesome cover pic once again. Also definitely planning to buy this.

1 Like

Yep, worked like charm on desktop. Are CoG account games redeemable on GPS? Or is it just with steam keys?

Yes! You just have to click restore purchases and log in to restore! That’s how the pre-order works.

1 Like

Should be working now. Thanks for the report.

2 Likes