Cobblefolk (WIP)

Yeah sorry must have accidentally uploaded a page that doesn’t have anything on it yet.

Ah so the actual problem is a page being missing sorry all!

1 Like

sounds interesting & I like the idea of tiny humans :blush:

Alright so my first update to this is I’ve figured out a single RO so far whom you’ll meet in the future and will be added to the main post aswell as another character.

6 Likes

SO COOL!!
It reminds me of that one anime from studio Ghilbi (I forget the title). Anyway nice concept! Looking forward to see it more!!!

1 Like

Secret World of Arritey.

1 Like

that’s the one!

Hey, the concept sounds great and like others in this thread I did think of The Secret World of Arriety.
But, is the demo supposed to end after I finish customizing?
Either way, I’m looking forward to see how this turns out.

For now yes, I don’t feel like I have enough written down for the age the story is going to start with.

Got as far as choosing my gender, name, and clothes, and then it said “Year 8 is being prepared” or something - THE END.

Unrelated to that, is the name “cobblefolk” related to the old folk story of tiny elves that would make shoes overnight for the poor cobbler (shoemaker)?

Honestly my boyfriend gave me the name to use but like most childhood stories about tiny people that story definitely played into the inspiration for the game.

1 Like

I’d like to apologize for not updating yet, I’ve been kinda busy this month, I’m still working on things.

6 Likes

As many of us will say, and agree with, real life comes first. Regardless of your status As a “content creator”, you’re still a human being with relationships, and needs outside of working on the creative projects that should also make you happy as you work on them.

There’s nothing wrong with delays, and you aren’t as obligated to complete what you publicly share as you, and some others, might believe. Take your time, have genuine fun with it, and make sure to keep yourself as well as you can. :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

Oh wow I uh did not think its been 2 years since I wrote this.

To explain a bit and be fully honest I lost the laptop I was writing this on at the time shortly after my last update, and it was discouraging to loose what I had written for year 8 before I could add it to dashingdon.

But I am back and will be working on this again as soon as I rewrite the character customization and remember how to code choicescript >_>".

13 Likes

Too early to say anything

But it seems like it would be a good reward.