^ say that 3 times fast…
Greetings fellow Choice of Gamers, It is my pleasure to announce a CoG short-story contest!
- Deadline January
10th15th 11:59pm PST
- Must contain a reference to a winter holiday (Make one up!)
- Must be developed using Chronicler: [Tool] Chronicler - ChoiceScript Visual Code Editor
Only completed stories will be eligible to win prizes
- Post a reply to this topic if you wish to enter
That’s it! You’re free to make it as long or as short as you see fit. Just remember that you only have 4 weeks to complete it! Up to 2 submissions per individual or team are allowed.
- The winning individual or team will receive gifted copies of 10 CoG games of their choice currently on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Choice%20of%20Games#sort_by=_ASC&sort_order=ASC&developer=Choice%20of%20Games&page=1
- Second place will receive 3 games of their choice from the above list
- Third place will receive 1 game of their choice from the above list
(Heroes Rise expansions count as individual games)
Voting will be held From January 11th to January 31st. A poll thread will be linked to from here with all submitted games. The game with the most votes at the end of this time (along with my own judgment) will be declared the winner along with their second and third place counterparts.
Submissions may be uploaded at dashingdon’s free choicescript hosting: Dashingdon: Free ChoiceScript Game Hosting
Upon successful upload, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your game and attach your .chron file. The subject line must contain Chronicler Christmas Contest.
.chron files will NOT be shared publicly. If privacy is still a concern, then a “demo” project containing only your first scene will still be accepted.
May you all have a wonderful holiday and happy Chronicling!