Choice of the Vampire 2 -- Alpha testing

@Farside did your link end with “beta”?

@Nocturnal_Stillness

Yes, it does. :frowning:

Well, at least it’s working for others, so I’ll just step back and wait for the game to come out to play. I don’t know why it does this on several different devices.

@Farside

It definitely is odd. It worked for me. Let’s hope it works eventually for you too.

i would like to play the game and try it out

So i have now tried both password load (in which it just showed me the stats and told me to click next where it gave no option of continuing to part 2) Then, I just replayed on the normal site, saved it, went back to the beta, saw my save, clicked load, it tells me to save my password, which it does not give me, and then shows me stats and takes me to the play again screen. I cannot get it to work.
I have tried everything but different browers as i don’t have access. but i will try on my kindle, though i doubt it will work
my link ends with “beta”…so what should i do?

@jasonstevanhill

Just so you know I’ve just tried the beta again and when I got to the choice to leave Vicksburg or stay I chose to stay and the game ended with the enter e-mail and password options.

@Nocturnal_Stillness The problem is on your end, unfortunately. When it asks you for your email, “reload” the page. That’s how I got it to work on mine.

i would like to test this game but how do i get the link

@jasonstevanhill

Okay I’ll try that (I got past it before so I should be able to get past it again)

EDIT: I just loaded an old save and it got me into part 2 though I hit an error

line 2011 no available options

it didn’t let me send an error report

Where can I test it? ;o, I totally want to I loved the first game

I can even play it on my phone using the Internet connection in my house…

there is an error report of no options to choose shortly after there were none elected for senator of memphis

I’ve tried using Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome none have opened my saves.
Not the old ones or the new ones I made. After selecting the save it takes me to the subscription page, even after refreshing the page.

:frowning:

Vampire Name: Jakob Engels
Maker: Fernando de Villanueva e Itamaraca
Choice of Prey: Vegetarian
Income (US$2012): 54
Wealth (US$2012): 367400

Literate? Yes.
Language(s): English, German, Latin, Spanish.
Agility 3
Charm 1
Intelligence 3
Strength 3
Willpower 3
Creation 0
Fighting 4
Lore 2
Perception 2
Shapeshifting 0
Stealth 0
Status 1
Streetwise 0
Technology 0
Adaptation 70 Anachronism
Callousness 24 Compassion
Hubris 41 Discretion
Communalism 75 Independence
Superstition 27 Rationalism

The game now passes “randomtest”, which means you won’t get those “no selectable options” crashing bugs.

Not that I did more than add “TODOs”, but at least the game is fully playable now.

@jasonstevanhill any chance i can get in to it :slight_smile:

Vampire Name: James Pearson
Maker: Fernando de Villanueva e Itamaraca
Choice of Prey: Vegetarian
Income (US$2012): 11
Wealth (US$2012): 397200

Literate? Yes.
Language(s): English, French, German, Latin, Spanish.

Agility 11
Charm 4
Intelligence 4
Strength 11
Willpower 18
Creation 5
Fighting 21
Lore 2
Perception 5
Shapeshifting 0
Stealth 0
Status 2
Streetwise 2
Technology 1
Adaptation
Anachronism
Callousness
Compassion
Hubris
Discretion
Communalism
Independence
Superstition
Rationalism

Muhahahahahahahaha

what should i do? i dont have other browsers but i have tried everything else and it still wont work.

There seems to be an issue with the senators where even tho you talk to them the first go around you still have to introduce yourself when the come back. I talked to the puritan woman twice and still had to go through the steps.