Choice of the Assassin (work in progress)

Title of the game. I’ll try dropbox.

Oh,
Thought You Were Talking Bout the Thread

Hay @reveanrulesrussia here’s a cool idea having a partner/ brotherhood. It’s a bit cleasha I know but would be kind of cool like saving a civilian and he’d/ she’d join.

think your Notorious levels is good but should also consider a moral level as well
better one side is the more help you may get from random peasants *or equal to what era you place the game setting*
would not mind a romance or least simple flirting to fit in the game
work the girls at a brothel to help entice a target in to a environment that would allow you easy access

@Henry_de_awsome I was thinking of a partnership.
@ashly916 I will definatly implement romance and also have an image of what the public thinks of you. Do they think you’re a murderer, or an avenger of justice? I appreciate the tips from you all. If only I could upload what I have made so far…

Make sure you have multiple romance options or a way to not be involved at all of there is only one. Some people may not like to be forced together with a character they don’t like, you know? Also, if I may ask, what is the difference between dagger and hidden blade?

@Syndicate A dagger is a dagger. A Hidden Blade is like those spring loaded stakes that Angel sometimes used. They were popularized by the game Assassin’s Creed, and they’re basically small daggers hidden on the inner side of a bracer that shoot out by some apparently magical mechanism to allow the characters in that game to stab people without drawing a weapon. A simple google search will show you tons of pictures of the Hidden Blade.

You hurt me with those words, sir

I think I will have one romance option in chapterone. In every chapter, there will be about four to five hits and at the end of chapterone, a significant plot twist will come into play. It’s a secret.

No I know the difference but there isn’t really an advantage to either except pethaps daggers give more manuverability and hidden blade is concealed a tony bit better. You should probably just choose one.

I bought one it works

@Syndicate

actually there are advantages to both.

Daggers can be thrown, multiple places to carry on the body.

Hidden blade can be concealed, easier to use (no having to remove from a sheath)

It sounds really good, but I personally would like to see a different time period just so it seams different from assassins creed but this looks good.

Question: do you start out haveing been an assassin for a while or at least killed some people or are you commpleatly new and are forced to turn to killing because of some event

@Nocturnal_Stillness I see your point. I’d probably go with daggers myself. Can you have more than one?

@RRR,
Consider changing “Flail” to “Mace”, As A Flail is a Mace Head Attached to a Chain Attached to a hilt, and i’m pretty sure you dont want to fight with something that you could injure yourself more easier than you could injure your enemies.
@NS,
Axe, nice and bloody, all the way

@Zed was I the one that hurt you? I know what a hidden blade is, i just wanted to know what the advantages would be in game. :-))

Hmm, good point, didn’t think that through

All great feedback.
@Cayge Bee You are forced to it. The first chapter is really just an intro.
@Zed Good point. Ill change Flail to Mace.

@RRR,
Good Idea.
Any Luck With Uploading what you’ve got So Far via Dropbox?
Also, is this going to be in any way realistic, As in It could happen in Real life? Or Unrealistic, as in Magic, Fantasy, Steampunk, Altered Timelines, Divergent Points in the Time Stream, Like the Game Dishonoured, Etc.

I’ll try to upload the bet today. As for the game, it’s going to be realistic. No magic, although you’re character could or could believe in different things, like God, the Roman gods, witchcraft, ect. ect.