Choice of Rebels: Stormwright (XoR2 WIP)

And which chosen religious path validates the mandate that MC has in mind? (and if Xthonist, Eclect or Inner Voice?)

Forcing Halassur to co-exist with our respective post-Hegemony new world orders (e.g. @idonotlikeusernames 's suggested “cold war”) is one thing, but to outright subjugate Halassur?

I thought Havie already went out of his way (on the Uprising thread) to previously mention how Halassur’s leadership will be impossible for our MCs to depose; so what’s changed (since Havie last spoke on the topic)?

What if she married a Leilatou? (more specifically, Teren)

On the Uprising thread, it was clarified that the Leaguers are divided on pursuing oligarchic vs. (more) democratic models of governance.

For the sake of my argument, I’m going to be optimistic by tentatively assuming that Teren represents the “true democracy” subfaction (thus potentially being the perfect lieutenant to support your MC’s “experimental democracy project”).

Or would MC instead prefer to form a marriage alliance with a Hegemony-aligned family outside of Shayard’s borders?

Shayard + ?
(I’m tentatively assuming that your MC at least wants to dominate Shayard, and then pick another Archonty afterwards. Which second ex-Archonty will complete MC’s collection?)

Did Caroline agree with Alaine’s (eventual) demands to stop the winter raiding (thus opening the door for later reconciliation/bridge rebuilding), or did Caroline instead double down on antagonizing the merchants?

My current assumption is “double down”, since I think it would be very interesting to explore the rivalry between “old money” (aka Caroline and her preferred community of fellow hereditary aristos) vs. “new money” (aka the Syntechnia and their community of fellow bourgeoisie).

(Assuming that Caroline’s envisioned koinon is primarily led by the Eclect and a “Security Council Apella”)
What is Caroline’s preferred division of power between the Eclect and the koinon’s (future) Security Council Apella (if applicable)?

As @cascat07 previously mentioned on the Uprising thread, the the “Eclect path is an explicit call to maintain the hierarchical nature of hegemonic society and its central religious pillar, while replacing the specific leadership”, so how will Caroline address accusations/worries that she intends to leverage the Eclect role to one day seize total control of the koinon? (once everybody else has let their guard down)

What is Caroline’s (current) preferred answer on the “post-Hegemony aether gathering policy” poll? (that I posted a while ago)

That’s cool. My female Homelander aristo, Carmilla Sanguinar, in comparison, is primarily COM/secondary CHA (though I intend to have Carmilla mirror most of Caroline’s chosen policies/alliances, I think a key difference between Carmilla and Caroline is that Carmilla is more inclined towards gradually dropping her arrogant aristo worldview in favor of becoming a pragmatic antiheroine who’s grown fiercely protective of the Rim followers she led in Game 1).

Quite the (mostly) Xthonic Holy League you’ve assembled here, though I’m curious to find out how Caroline will address Whendry’s “Forgotten Gods” pagan worship. (especially since you described Caroline as a bit of a Xthonist zealot)

If Caroline’s koinon is NATO (mutual military defense), would this make her imagined Shayard-Apanthropoi-Nere arrangement the (economic union only) EU? (in comparison)

Or did you instead have a different analogy in mind?

And based on what Caroline understands of Sojourn (thus far from the G2 demo), does she already have high hopes for Sojourn one day joining her koinon? (or is Sojourn more likely to be yet another “separate arrangement” buddy faction)

In general, I find it very interesting that Game 2 finds ways to reward “centrism”. (after all the effort Game 1 MCs made to achieve "75%+ recruitment bonuses).
Again, I have high hopes that a Devout/Skeptic centrist MC will be the perfect mediator to broker peace between Shayardene Xthonists and Nereish Skeptics!