Choice of Magics Demo "Did You Try"

Look at the trailer it names them

1 Like

Yes. Yes I do.

…What, did you think I was going to spoil what happens? Fur shame.

5 Likes

I got no shame

vivomancy- unpredictable
Glamour-rots your body
Divinitation-reveals your secretes
Automation- damages environment
Negation- creates a storm

3 Likes

Now now, don’t spread inaccuracies. Only about half of those are right.

2 Likes

Speaking of inaccuracies…

Vivomancy: Epic Beard transformation!

2 Likes

Its delayed? So i should stop searching for it on play store every 5 minutes?

4 Likes

Yes. unless Apple gives the thumbs up, COG will not release the game.

1 Like

Would that effect it coming out on androids google play store?

1 Like

Amish communities?
in your granpas room?

suddenly im 29.005% more excited about the game…and i wanna watch going postal again.

2 Likes

It’s coming out on Steam in a few hours…Only that has been confirmed…

1 Like

Yes… Somehow they believe that it will damage the gains if they don’t release it together… then again they did spend 10k translating choice of dragon…

3 Likes

Great… Thats incredibly frustrating, seems a little counter-productive, but ok, ill wait with baited breath

1 Like

There is a humor stat and magic stuffet monkeys called noodles… and something very similar to laser sabers…

2 Likes

If I recall correctly they said that translating choice of dragons was just an experiment and since the results weren’t good enough they don’t translate games anymore

1 Like

thats because from the beginning it was a lost cause. If they wanted to tap into the Spanish group they should have used a more recent popular game instead of doing the oldest game they had. Plus I believe they could have spent less if have they gone to a desperate Spanish major student/teacher, at most they could have spent 1k to 2k translating and another 1k proofreading with another person (my Spanish teacher who is Hispanic did that kind of work back when I was in high school). My take is they spend too much on nothing

5 Likes

Idk which ones were the “newer” titles back then but choice of dragons was and probably still is one of the more popular games so I can kinda see the logic behind that choice.

3 Likes

Suddenly I wish I chose to do the second hint first time around, as I may have ‘accidentally’ exploded the Inquisitior. Really should pay attention to what I’m doing, even though I knew what that speed did (My defence, I thought you blowing something else up. Again not paying attention.) That said, now I’ll consider blowing stuff up or using divination.

3 Likes

No need to try the demo. Writer of CoR and genre I like=day one purchase. But that is how I do things.

2 Likes

Things I have not tried: animating Noodles and getting the golem. I need to get right on that.

It’s a testament to my obsession with the game that I’ve exhausted both all the other options you’ve listed, and the incredibly detailed character creation system.

1 Like

Yeah i never meant to Blast the Inquisitor into oblivion , i would never imagine i could be that powerful , i was regretting about it because Tal was upset , and @kgold mention blowing the inquisitor have grave consequences (especially with Tal in future ) , luckily this is interaction fiction for me to restart and do thing differently from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like