Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

C r e a t i v i t y

And then we mistreated Sizzler Applesauce, uh I mean Saint and decided that it was canon.

That moment when you can’t even remember your brother’s own name. Even Helena failed to acknowledge Saint’s real name.

2 Likes

Just want to say, I hope you get your PC fixed. Loved your vision for the outsider story.

Well if the Bearer has the powers of the universe why not make a stable timeline of where all incarnations of them exist?

And then the Fates are furious for manipulating destiny so chaos ensues /brick’d

5 Likes

Ohhh yeah guys,the angst this might bring…
Edit: I really hope Zeus saw they interacting and felt mad cause Priscilla wasn’t 100% his,he’s a possessive dumbass so he must have been mad right? Please let it be so,make him pissed!

2 Likes

i don’t know if playing on a tablet might be affecting some things, but problems i noticed were

• when i was asking saint about sawyer being killed by the hunters, it just said “bfname” in place of sawyer, and defaulted to she/her pronouns. im playing as a guy, so maybe you haven’t changed the code for that route if your dating a guy yet?

• wit was my highest stat and i killed the seeker, but zeus said he was my father.

i’ve restarted to see if i messed anything up, because i really wang hades as my parent, but if anything else comes up i’ll be sure to mention it! i really enjoy the story so far.

5 Likes

Zeus is canon dad now – you can’t choose – and the bf name thing has been noted before

3 Likes

ah, ok! i didn’t have time to go through the whole topic, i just skimmed the main post. thanks for letting me know!

No problem. The game is in an overhaul stage so we’re all just waiting for the proper update so I’m just here writing fanfic to sate the hunger while waiting

And I think a few posts above have been talking about their MC’s if you want to join in on the waiting game

4 Likes

Quick questions cause I haven’t checked in awhile and just updated my MC:

1). How do we flirt with drunk Sage when we first meet her? There was one option that we couldn’t choose.

2). When I went with sage the only option that I could pick was to go back for my team. The other two were errors.

3). Not a question just an error I found. Very small. Believe is spelled wrong when we question Hermes on the Seekers.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.