Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Mood of the day because I am musical movie trash. Rewrite the Stars for the MC x LI (but very strongly MC x Baeson)

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

@lokidemon007 asked me to do an image for their bearer, so here it is!

6 Likes

Wow! I love it! Now I need to find a way to save it!

First things first, name continuity. The first time Garret is introduced, his name is Gale for some reason? And this isn’t the only time something like this happens. Aunt Alice is referred to as Aunt Angelis at one point?

Gale is the name of the female bully, so it’s probably less of a continuity issue and more of a bug. As far as the Aunt Angelis thing goes… well, she is Alice Angelis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi! So I just started playing this and while I love both the story and the premise. I’m still kind of confused and at times annoyed by some more minor errors. One, name continuity/programming seems to be an issue. It refferred to the bully Garret as Gale on one occasion, and halfway through the game, my boyfriend sawyer was referred to only as “bfname” and used female pronouns. Secondly, I used your FAQ guide in an attempt to be the child of Hades, keeping wit as my highest stat through the entirety of what I’ve played so far, only to be told by Zeus that he is my father. To be clear, I didn’t kill the seeker, so I was fully prepared for the possibility that I may end up with Poseidon as my father, but I was totally thrown off guard by finding out that my Father was Zeus. I’ll keep updating you as I play through. Overall, I genuinely like the game, the story, and the characters

Oh okay. I have some other things too. Halfway through the game, the code for sawyer glitched our and it started referring to him as bfname. It also started talking about him using female pronouns. Also, wit has been my highest stat the entire game, and I was just told that Zeus is my father?

1 Like

So far, Rohie haven’t totally updated the demo. There are some parts that were not updated like the one you experience. I think she is doing a total overhaul but so far Rohie plan to have Zeus to be the only paternal option. As for Poseidon, he is still being considered and as for Hades, he was totally off the list as another father option for the MC.

1 Like

So where is the version that I can play as the child of Hades?

1 Like

I think Rohie already overwrite that part so yea, we can’t play as a child of Hades anymore.

1 Like

I miss being able to be a child of Hades!

5 Likes

Hades has always been my daddy. ;-; You may not be my father biologically anymore, but you’ll always be my Father Figure, and true dad. :disappointed_relieved:

RIP.

15 Likes

Aw, what?

I mean, yeah, Hades doesn’t exactly sow godly oats from here to Elysium. But I feel like he doesn’t get enough recognition. Guy rules 1/3 of existence, and is one of the founders of the Dodekatheon. And yet he gets like, two myths and the role of Satan in a Disney movie.

8 Likes

Hades was hilarious in that movie!

2 Likes

I will admit, him being voiced by James Woods is a fantastic tribute in and of itself. Point stands.

Because I love this game so much, even if the author goes as far as taking out Sea Dad, I’ll be okay with playing Zeus Bastard Spawn #24601. I’ll just grumble discontentedly in the corner.

4 Likes

Biggest mood. Personally I have decided that whoever is bio dad is not really the dad in the eyes of my MC :)) Hades has that title and Olympus can try to pry that away with my cold dead hands

(Let me have the tiniest bit of angst though if Poseidon still turns out to be clumsy but well meaning. MC is hurt like if Hades made that choice to be part of my life when I was young despite the odds, why couldn’t you? And let Poseidon and MC struggle with that from then on)

8 Likes

Weeellllll…at that point it would be in hades domain to anyway, what with him being god of the underworld.

And am sure he’ll be A-okay to know that my MC loves him that way too >:C

(Am still hoping we can pledge the MC to either Athena or Hades during the ceremony instead of biological dad)

4 Likes

While I hope for that too, I don’t see it going over well with Zeus.

1 Like