Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Greek gods and their uncontrollable libido man…I wonder why is that?

8 Likes

Well, Ancient Greeks used myths and stories to explain how the world works and to teach valuable lessons and used those figures in the stories as role models everyone should learn from in order to be good citizens. The Gods were also used to explain the various phenomena that occurred in the Earth. Zeus, being the king of the Gods, had to be the one who’s responsible for the many phenomena (like I said he is the king). So they had him have sex with everything to give birth to new creatures, kings, heroes etc. or have him play an important role in a story (for example Pandora’s Box) there you have it x3

5 Likes

same :expressionless:

2 Likes

hope you going on story

1 Like

if we’re going to meet other Greek Gods, i want Eros to scare the shit out of my MC.

Also, has Rohie mentioned the role of the Nephilim if ever he is going to return?

3 Likes

Many ages go yes. We had the option of finding him so he could explain some of the cryptic things he said but idk if it still stands

1 Like

I made an account just to say, i love this story. theres quite a few typos but that doesnt take away from the atmosphere. and (as i read) this bug has been every so present for months now. i cant wait until it gets fixed so i can FINALLY MEET MY DAD!

2 Likes

When I go through the prologue, I chose the male option. Then, after I choose a male name, it makes me choose a girl name and makes me female.

1 Like

Yet another known bug. I just skip the prologue so I won’t have that issue.

1 Like

I just write in the male name.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that still make you a woman?

1 Like

You can just skip the prologue if you want to play as male

3 Likes

I still get male. Not too hard to work around!

1 Like

Will Eris the goddess of chaos and discord make a appearance.

She appears in a flashback in the MC’s past life but very briefly. She’ll likely pop up again as its heavily hinted that the black eyes of the hypnotized Seekers are her doing

1 Like

Really? I got the feeling tht it was Kronos, wht with all of the dance dialogues abt him being able to exert influence even while in Tartarus, and the conversation you can have with the Scooby Gang abt the missing seekers. + I feel like Rohie implicated tht the primordials have sort of distanced themselves frm this? Though tht was a while back, so it may have been altered as well.
I wonder if this is still being worked on, TBH.

2 Likes

@Rohie

Will the MC be anyone well known in the mythology in a past life?

2 Likes

What has a heart but no other organs :wink:

Remember during the banquet scene of the Helen of Troy debacle? The MC noted something was up when the 3 goddesses began fighting for the apple that Eris threw – like their eyes were wrong? And then Helen + Paris had the eyes of black too? Hence the correlation

I could be wrong but as far as my memory goes Eris is the cause for that. If anything that just means she’s in league with Cronus or that Cronus stole her playbook :stuck_out_tongue: (or both)

3 Likes

There are many line errors when it gets to the part where you wake up in the infirmary area. All of those options bring up errors. One I believe just said false name line 109