Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Welcome aboard the Vito train. There’s more than enough room, for it is a luxury machine, from buffer to caboose. :wink:

He was my magnificently-eyebrowed boy for Santi way back when.

¡viva argentina!

Goodness, seeing as how the changes to this forum’s formatting have since turned my last FC post to inelegant clutter, it might be a lark to update soon with some far more inspired selections…

I giggled.
Honestly, my question when walking out of the house every day.[/misanthrope]

And even more mirth, based on science:

Naturally.

My, my, my.

Quizzy found here, my fellow divinities.

Gods help the souls who are meant for Zeus. You are truly taking one for the team.

4 Likes

Directions unclear, applied cheese grater to Aeson’s abs.

Caesar salad is now bloody.

4 Likes

This just made my night! Lmao great joke right there

2 Likes

aeson more like baeson :eyes:

6 Likes

Jokes aside, I feel like the first physical aspect of Calypso that would draw in Evander’s gaze would be her tattoos (heck, I imagine he gave Sage’s arms a good glancing at too). And knowing Calypso, she would probably be pretty aware of what exactly was drawing in his gaze, though what she would do once discovering this little tidbit is anyone’s guess (I’m a little inclined to think that she might do something similar to how she interacts with them in her little romance teaser).

Wonder what the other ROs would do if they noticed that a particular physical feature they had seemed to be drawing in the Bearer’s attention in some way…? :thinking:

5 Likes

Calypso having abs would be more than enough to make Aegon have a nose bleed and bite his bottom lip.

Damn, now when I think about it, the more I like it.

Loki wouldn’t care about it since he is more attracted to the personality so Sage is giving Avery competition for that.

Fuck yeah, I got Hades as my soulmate!! (But why did they use his Roman name, wtf?)

Your soulmate is Pluto, and your predominant psychological trait is Intellectuality.
You enjoy reading, meeting complex people, and carrying conversations to a higher level. Your imagination is brilliant, and pushes you to higher academic achievement. You are full of ideas, and interested in scholarly quests. Your motto is: “An expenditure of words without income of ideas will lead to intellectual bankruptcy.” That’s why your soulmate is Pluto. He was the mysterious King of the underworld and the dead, and your lover in your past life. You are the reason his place among the Olympians is unusually ambiguous. He was so madly in love with you that he abducted you to be his wife and the queen of his realm. His love for you gave him special sympathy and insight into lovers parted by death.

Hmm…do I dare retake the quiz in the mindset of my Bearers?

What sorts of horrors will the answers reveal???

3 Likes

We all know your souldad (same as Violet and Fay’s) would be Zeus seeing how thirsty you can get over Aeson :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Not you personally. Your Bearers.

I got Hermes. I can’t copy the text. :joy:

@MichaelCrank Excuse you, but I got Hades/Pluto. The least thirsty of the gods.

But as for my Bearers…

Helena got…Hermes, holy shit. Holy shit.

Vesper got…Dionysus…ok, ok. Definitely not as horrifying as Helena’s result.

Alexander got…Zeus??? what the fuck. oh my god take it back what the actual fuck, alex

4 Likes

Aaaaaaand called it. At least one of your Bearers was accurate from what I said xD

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were talking about me, the person, not my Bearers. lol

But yeah…yeah, it’s kinda horrifying, to say the least.

I apologize if I offended you earlier, I should had made it a bit more clear that it was about your Bearers.

Nah, what horrified my was Alex’s result.

That boi needs therapy, asap. :grimacing:

2 Likes

No no no no, what that guy needs is some existence erasure.

1 Like

wow okay i’m hurt

that’s actually not accurate

i like donny and santi too

…and apparently according to the quiz, my soulmate is Apollo. Soooooo maybe I should give Santi’s dad a shot? lol how bout no

3 Likes

I meant your Bearers, not you personally! Jeez I’m gonna go ahead and edit my eariler comment to make it clear. Again, I apologize for any offense

1 Like

nah man, it’s cool. :+1:t4:

tbh in-game Kasia doesn’t have a developed preference yet, as most of what we truly know about the ROs has mostly stemmed from the forums and tumblr.

but i mean, yeah, you have a point lol
should the game be updated i know who to make her go for
…lol who am i kidding i love them all
polyamory ftw

7 Likes

Well I know for sure Aegon is going for Calypso.

Buuuuuut Loki definitely has a hard time between Sage and Avery because Loki really likes how Sage is acting around him and he can somewhat relate to Avery being a magician and all of that.

For some reason, I’m very curious about who Loki is going to end up with lol I ship both LoGe and LoVery. It’s hard to choose!

2 Likes

So you just ate a salad made of abs? Damn boi. And you call us thirsty. You’re basically eating dat boi’s abs.

My bearer Nyx wants to dethrone Zeus so bad. Maybe being his daughter gives her an advantage. But I still want Hades as my pop. At least he looked after us when we were younger. Zeus was probably busy with cheating on Hera.

Also in the old version of the demo, I got Poseidon as my dad. Even the God of the sea himself couldn’t clench Nyx’s thirst. But she’s the type of person to hide her emotions, the only devotion she’ll give to Aeson is sharing her food with him.

4 Likes