Celestial (WIP)

Awesome! That’s one for specific :slight_smile:

I’m with Dark, I vote specific

I would go with specific

SPECIFICS!

Woohoo! Specifications!

3 Likes

I think it’s a good idea and I like it so far :slight_smile:

You know It specifics and you can throw in some ones that are specific only to the different areas that your planet is in like if your in the edge of the solar system your going to be richer in better materials because of foreign asteroids hitting you but if you closer to the sun you could have more abundance Of different sentient species like humans or lizard people also can you please let us influence the types of huminoid creatures we have

3 Likes

Hmm, that’s a really good idea. Thanks!

1 Like

Also if you wanted you could add downsides like if your further away you have basic choices over the abilities of your population and more choices over your materials likewise if your closer in your solar system you could have basic material choices but have a lot of choices about the race or race’s on your planet and if your in the middle area you could have a moderate amount of choices like five for each edit: also could you add choices about the Types of land. Forms you have ie: oceans, mountains, land bridges, or a Pangea like continent, maybe even the color of your plants and animals or even how the food chain works. I know that’s a hard thing to program but I think that would be cool you don’t have to though because I understand how hard that would be to do yaaaayyyyyyyy redundancy also could you add the ability to gain control over other planets if your people colonize it or have them terraform it so you can control it

Hey if you have a bad relationship with your people if they leave can you start another species on your planet but make them more like a cat in the fact that they are very stealthy and hard to find so that if said recent population returns they can’t be found and then when they are advanced enough you can use them for revenge all without restarting the game

1 Like

Hey phantom bye the way the Third option in the demo says 2 just like the second one don’t know if that was a bad joke or a error with how you wrote it ohh and bye the way what kind of criticism do you want mr. F hard ass or lily livered or just plain ol’normal

Oh wow, I can’t believe all this time I never caught that! Lol, hence the need for public tests :slight_smile: As for the advantages of being either in system or outer system I’m already planning on. The way I have it currently is if you stick toward the inner system more quickly initially because of all the raw material, but because of all the other planets forming that close you’ll have a max size approximately that of earth, so your gravity abilities won’t be as powerful but you’ll be able to start a civilization much sooner. And choosing what type of land is dominant would be interesting, so I’m definitely going to have to explore that. It can certainly be used to influence the type of civilization you have. And as for criticisms please be as honest as possible! I ask only that if you think something is bad or needs improvement you let me know why you think so.

1 Like

Okay since you asked you sir do horribly suck at writing ;---------) JK back down all of you back I say you bloodthirsty heathens but okay I will and bye the way my new catchphrase can we get an updated demo edit: for anybody who hasn’t seen me post OHH AND BYE THE WAY is my catchphrase

Your all supposed to laugh now or die a horrible agonizing death jk

Apologies, I’m at work at the moment, hence my delayed response, but here goes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I’ll try to pound out an updated demo soon. Most of the work I’ve been doing has been on back story, so I haven’t done much more coding wise. I’m just really trying to craft this story so that its fleshed out, because whether I like it or not the nature of this story has some crossover with religious mythology.

Well then people will have to either suck it up and play this awsome game or be in words I can use on this website jackoffs because this is a good game and I look forward to my share of the profits for all these wonderfully awsome ideas I’m putting out jk but if you do make us pay for the game you will die a slow horrible terribly agonizing death take care mr. Fantom and remember if you make us pay to play think of the Freddy theme song replace Freddy with Generick &) goodbye an bye the way I’m not religiously biased so if you need some not biased judgement day quality criticism just ask and I will master he says in a Wheasy Igor/goblin like voice

1 Like

Hey let’s talk about the game

I wonder did he he just set it to like my posts

I’m at work at the moment, so I can only check every once in a while.

1 Like

Sorry master please forgive ohh yeah sorry when do yah get off work

In about eight hours. Please feel free to post your thoughts, and I’ll reply as soon as I can. I