Caught in a Reverie (Halloween Edition is finally up)

Would this be specifically for the basketball club, or just as a free-time activity?

Story line activity xD

2 Likes

dont forget hugo please XD (though theyā€™re in different club :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

What we really need is a boysā€™ night out, with every single male character. :heart_eyes:

(And @Lizzy can have the same with the girls.)

7 Likes

I recently play the demo again and got romance idea,how about ā€œlove triangleā€ between mc and 2 RO @Ros_e ? itā€™s up to you though :sweat_smile:
Edit too add:OR something anime and manga always have and everyone (may) want,can be for training as well and of course,at summer time:beach vacation

1 Like

As usual @ParrotWatcher has a great idea (when itā€™s changed from guys to girls :wink:)

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you on that. Iā€™m all about that yuri route.

6 Likes

Ooooh, I love this game. I was originally expecting something along the lines of Persona mixed with Sherlock Holmes, but this is waaaay better. I just love it! I love the interaction with the characters, even if thereā€™s room for improvement in the grammar :wink: Also, I volunteer for Beta Testing! :smiley: I donā€™t even know if you still need help, but no harm in offering xD Fair warning, Iā€™ve only ever done it once before ( <.< Total noob cough) xDDD

This will need some work on fixing grammar certainly. It gets to be heavy reading trying to untangle things.

1 Like

It does, but thank goodness itā€™s mostly things like fixing a letter in a word or so. It shouldnā€™t be too hard. Oh, and I canā€™t get over the fact that the game has moving pictures and sound. XD I feel like a muggleborn on her first day at Hogwarts xD

2 Likes

I canā€™t get over this. Itā€™s just so awesome! I have to say, my favorite characters are Kioshi, Touya and Rainer. I donā€™t quite like Tsubasa, howeverā€¦

1 Like

No love for Dion ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Donā€™t like Tsubasa? D: I like her a lot, especially in the fairy outfit xD I like most of them, except Kioshi. >.> And I havenā€™t even met Mamoru and Edolieā€¦ @Curious_Boy Dion! (^.^)/ Funny, heā€™s probably the normal one in the group xD

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably sticking with Rainer

1 Like

I agree. Touya >> Tsubasa. (Dion is cute too, though, although heā€™s more best friend than boyfriend.)

3 Likes

You like Tsubasa but not Kioshi? :anguished: But arenā€™t they both such adorable tsuns? XD

The same goes for you xD

1 Like

I havent play the game sine its earlier days. Now I donā€™t know whether I should play the demo or just wait until the game is out. I hate reading incomplete story and wait for months to finish it. Which is weird coming from a guy keeping up with at least 25 manga series at any given time otz

2 Likes

Waiting for the whole picture is a good idea c:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone~ Iā€™ve just got back from my little trip~ So Iā€™m resuming the finishing touches on CiaR (still having a little writerā€™s block).

As many know, the public demo right is just the first draft and the refined and edited version wonā€™t be up until the beta test has finished xā€™D so sorry about some of the grammar issues you guys are facing~

And thanks guys for the many suggestions that Iā€™ve received c: Do you guys have any questions about the characters and the world so far? And do you find it weird how your MC left behind his/her old life so easily? Would it be better if thereā€™s hints of their old life in the game? Like phone calls or mails from old friends? Or itā€™s understandable that people drifted apart cause of distance? Iā€™m still very on the fence about this, cause I feel that adding unnecessary characters to the story would only add confusion, but at the same time, the lack of the MCs previous life is so annoying xā€™D

10 Likes

Wellā€¦maybe at least just mc history? Like is he/she have family or something like that (itā€™s a bit weird that mc left his/her old life like that to be honest,like he/she left something behind and let it bygone)

1 Like
  • She stared at me, there was a mix of emotions boiling inside of her. ā€œW-what are you talking about?ā€ She laughed it

• She laughed itā€¦ needs fixing.

• Glad to have you on broad. (next page) ā€œGood to have you on broad!ā€ I laughed.

• Is this supposed to be board?