Bright City (WIP) Medieval/Renaissance The Ultimate Tale of Metropolitan Feud

Did you try the option near the top of the page that reads return to game? That should fix your problem. However, if this does not work, feel free to let me know and I can try to find a solution.

I don’t see an option that say that . and I mean the loading happen during the chapter . So when it’s endlessly loading…it’s to load the next Page . So the only option I have is : Setting , Restart , Show Stats . And can’t click any of them…cose it’s all frozen .

It sounds to me like you have reached the end of the game that I have created so far. However, I am working on the next update which will continue the game to the next section. I believe at this point that is the only possibility that I know of. I hope I have cleared some things up.

Summary

No updates for today, but we will be back with more updates once we finish the next chapter of the game, so make sure to watch for updates on our game!

And when I say no updates, that simply means that there will be no more releases for the game, but I may have update on the story or other content.

Next update some time next week!

Nevermind! Our team has worked very fast. New update today.

New update 0.3 is now released.

https://dashingdon.com/play/ambulantio/bright-city-30/mygame/index.php?cb=99482

However, due to all of the updates being small in the past few days the next update will be much bigger and might take up to two weeks. Keep posting and discussing the game until then. Be sure to have good experiences playing our game!
-Ambulantio

so…raise hand…hum…if you pick the poor background , why isn’t there a choice for that ? in the chapter where you go down the stairs ?

1 Like

The section as a poor character/outsider has not yet been implemented. This will definitely be included in the next update.

Oh, and by the way, did this update fix your previous problem?

yes it did , Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Good. Thank you for pointing that problem out.

Make sure to stop in and look over the next few weeks for the next update. The next update will include:

Meeting family
Meeting friends
First part of story
First fight
Meeting romance options
Select appearance
Character relations coming into play
And fixing all typos and bugs from the last section

So be sure to wait patiently for the end of chapter 1!

2 Likes

I have joined the production team as scenery and prop artist.

1 Like

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

All art in the Bright City game will have been developed by the Bright City Dev. Team and are our sole property. We have 100% rights to all artwork published on this page and the artists in our team who created the pieces will always disclose that they made the artwork and that they are on the development team and we collectively own the piece. We have this issue finally settled, and we will need no major contributions to this game from outside of our fully capable development team.
I thank my team and all of the support.
-Ambulantio

And of course a direct thank you to my team member who’s diligently working to get artwork for this game.

So far all is looking pretty good. Final art style is sketch overlayed with ink, and scanned.

1 Like

I want to know what family control which aspect of the society. Could be possible to write it on this topic? Behind every family name?

1 Like

Oh, of course! I have the descriptions and which aspects they control in the game when you choose a family, but that is not available on every option. I will go ahead and add the family’s point with there name up above on the main topic.

1 Like

Finished! I have added all of the faction descriptions.

1 Like

Hey, I’m really looking forward to this. I’ve always had a soft spot for settings like this. Quick questions, if you have the time:

How in detail will our character’s appearance selection be and will it just be for immersion factor or will there be something more to it later on?
Also, in regards to romance options. It seems like there is quite a few from all different walks of life planned so far. Will they all be available to all player backgrounds or will there be some that you won’t gain access to unless you’re say in the upper echelons (like the prince, for one)? Also, will they be playersexual, locked into a certain sexuality, etc? And tangential to that, will friendships be as rewarding with the characters even if you don’t romance them?

1 Like