BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

calling me mr. No name

Speaking of mask i wanna share mine its a left split with crows fading to the right side… idk what it means but it looks cool in my head.

Also memes + interactive novel = :joy::joy::fire:

1 Like

That’s a very interesting meaning, mister. I like it.

I guess the white color of my character’s mask could also have a meaning. Since my go to professions is Vigilante, I guess it could represent his true intentions as being pure. It could also reflect on his attitude with his friends/associates, since he’s always friendly and fiercely loyal to them.

Sure, he might look obstinate, relentless and intimidating, but at the end of the day his heart is in the right place.

That’s also why he likes the Archangels. They may be criminals, but at least they have some decency.

3 Likes

FIXED!!

I personally love writing the reactions, when a character refuses to shake hands, or simply doesn’t talk at all. :laughing: Best example of that would be in the church, when talking with Greg

The mask is mainly for descriptive reason, it can appear anyway you like it to be in your mind… :smile:

Ooh, I’m not motivated to draw your mask :joy:

Never judge a book by it’s cover, unless that cover says “Mein Kampf”

That is… unless you cross them… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lemme guess, the background would be filled with rainbows and unicorns?

The last thing my character wants is to be fed to a bunch if hungry dogs.

1 Like

@MichaelMaxwell Oh, I know how hard it can be. I’m no artist, either, trust me! :joy:

@AAO I like that. So you’re character is a warrior, but not fighting for the weak, or the innocent, but for himself? He sees himself above at least most others in terms of spiritual essence. After all, a true warrior of the people must be one with them, instead of putting himself over them. What an interesting concept, though. You could do so much with that.

2 Likes

@Voldy
@AAO

The main trio, never (and probably never will) take off their mask for a reason. Who they are doesn’t matter, does it? What matters is that they’re The Archangels, everyone fears the mask, the names, and their reputation… not the person behind it…

One talks normally, another talks with an electronic device, and last one doesn’t talk, at all… Nobody knows who they are… yet they are feared throughout then new york state…

…Exactly what I want to happen to my MC. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

nice talking about mask guys :joy:

and…

OH GOD!! saying im so honored is an understatement… :flushed:

btw, sorry @MichaelMaxwell for not playtest the new update yet… im focusing my free time to hunting typo and bug for some CScomp contestants… considering their deadline is near :sweat_smile:. will doing some hunting again for yor game later (wait for me mouse~ :kissing_closed_eyes: im not abandoning you)

1 Like

Aww man… I really want to see what Gabriel looks like. XD In my head canon, he has short white blond suave hair. Oozing with charisma makes me swoon especially when I discovers that he bakes!
He’s just too cool in my viewpoint. Hahaha

My MC’s mask has silver as main and emerald green antique decide like Mouse. Probably representing my Hogwarts house, Slytherin.

1 Like

It’s all good! Take your time! :smile:[quote=“resuri08, post:494, topic:19446”]
Aww man… I really want to see what Gabriel looks like. XD In my head canon, he has short white blond suave hair. Oozing with charisma makes me swoon especially when I discovers that he bakes!
He’s just too cool in my viewpoint. Hahaha
[/quote]
His mask strikes fear in the mind of his enemies, his identity is a total mystery, he’s a trained martial artist and has near perfect accuracy, he’s one of the most feared person in New York… Oh, and he bakes too…

His mask doesn’t represent it… but Gabriel is a Hufflepuff, through and through…

1 Like

This is just too much… Gabriel really is a Hufflepuff. After all, they are good finders! XD

I’m wondering if there is a relationship for MC with the main trio or this is going to be strictly professional relationship?

Anyway, just finished the demo, I can’t wait to go through the second phase of the beta testing and the third and finally the finished product.

1 Like

So all three of them are basically batman? Fear what they represent not the person behind the mask?

6 Likes

@Mxm124 Precisely, my friend.

2 Likes

Fear is conquering your enemies’ minds. Fear is control. Fear is achieving victory before the battle even begins. Fear is the greatest weapon of all. Why do you think so many wield it?

6 Likes

Unfortunately, things are strictly professional with the main trio… however, they will take care of you as you are family :smile:

More or less… One of them is Batman, the other is V from V for Vandetta, and the last one is just a cat…[quote=“Damian_Dalesh, post:499, topic:19446, full:true”]
Fear is conquering your enemies’ minds. Fear is control. Fear is achieving victory before the battle even begins. Fear is the greatest weapon of all. Why do you think so many wield it?
[/quote]

Fear is a weapon… choose carefully who you instil it to. Having the enemy fear you is one thing… but having friends who fear you is another…

3 Likes

@MichaelMaxwell “My friends shall never fear me. They are the reason I live. The reason I fight in the first place. Without them, I am nothing. Without them, there is no fight to fight. I would gladly die for the Archangels or Mouse. Hold your enemies close, hold your family even closer.”

-My MC, 2017.

5 Likes

;-; Oh well… My MC will admire Gabriel and his absolutely wonderful cookies from after then. sound of heart shattering

Thanks for the info. XD

I don’t want my MC’s friend to fear her much since they are the ones watching your back.

2 Likes

Awee, I’m so sorry :sweat:

I wanted Gabriel, Michael, and Kat to be non-romanceable, because they have their own story and relationship with one another. The one you would probably relate to the most or maybe come in contact to the most is Gabriel.

The mask, the title, and everything may be professional, but they’re all still human, no matter how awesome and badass they may be, they still have their own personal lives. However, they try their best to hide that, and Gabriel is the best at hiding secrets as much as he does uncovering them…

6 Likes

No worries. XD It can’t be helped you guys made Gabriel just so awesome. He’s just so suave and mysterious and he even bakes! How you could guys do this to a gal like me!

But seriously, no worries. Now, if only my MC could find a Gabriel like substitute. My MC has been trying to impress Gabriel in my play through.
LoL XD

2 Likes

I’m assuming Michael is batman, Gabriel is V and Raquel is the cat.