Breach - Crime Thriller WIP (updated 31/03/16)

Was doing some research, found this thing…

… Yes, it is a bullet resistant face mask…

UPDATED…now… how do I change the topic of this thing?

Um… Help… I can’t change the topic…
Ookay, I’m flagging the post because I need help…

1 Like

Wassup how u been and I find a error In one of the choices

“The door. If it’s made of metal, and you freeze it with liquid nitrogen or something, you’d get a metal the has more density, but all that density is basically frozen crystals which means that it seeps through the metal making a lot more brittle, nearly to the point of it shattering like glass…”

you’d get a metal the has more density

The error in sentence is above this text change " the to that"

1 Like

Fuckin’ love the game so far, question is… If, let’s say we don’t have enough money at some time during the game and we wanna buy that awesome bulletproof mask that you showed, but we are broke as all hell so we cant;are we ever gonna be able to do a solo job and rob that store, sorta like the incident with the car that we coulda robbed but didnt cuz we are dumb? Oh and the humor was top notch, I took the time to copy something that made me snort
“Ah, the sweet and addictive taste of the Cool-Cola. Popular, has caffeine in it, and may contain traces of cocaine… just like every A-list celebrity.”
Fuckin’ legend :joy:

1 Like

I could help with that, if needed, just let me know what you want changed. :relaxed:

Such as, ‘Now with extra pizza!’ or something? :yum:

2 Likes

Wow, Thanks guys… didn’t really expect much of a welcome… Sorry for the wait, I’ve been… busy…

I actually wanted to rewrite the topic, but somehow it wouldn’t let me do it…

@Taylor_Enean, you could do th… oh right you’re a regular. Thanks mate! Yeah, I’d like to change the title to “Breach - Crime Thriller WIP (updated 31/03/16)”… and I don’t know if I should rewrite the whole topic… but thanks anyways

Anyway, @Terrell_williams Thanks for that, and I think there’s a lot more in there that I need to change… I’ve been very busy lately with a LOT of stuff, so I couldn’t really focus on the story… but it’s coming along…

And @ajakax, Thank you SO much. it’s not everyday someone actually appreciates the sense of humour I have… especially these days… Oh, and I have read your topic on your own game. I would really love to see that :heart: I wish you best of luck!

I’ve been reading my plot outline again lately… and I realize something… I think my story is becoming more and more into a satire… not quite about the government… but about how ridiculously oblivious we are to the “truth” of being an individual…

People sometimes say, one man can’t make an army… but in my story, it shows… Just one person, can unite a few, that can quake even the strongest of powers… one man doesn’t make an army… but they can sure as hell make a difference…

Oh and, for this…

if you want something, work for it… can’t have it? don’t have the money? take it…

It’s how life works… Don’t just sit there and complain about it… do something…

2 Likes

Well, that’s fast… Thanks! also, are you able to rewrite the topic? of so, that’d be great…

2 Likes

That I am, although a rather irregular one. :grinning:

I’m the quickest draw in my chair, I’ll have you know. Not a bad speller either. :neutral_face: But you’re quite welcome, glad I could help, makes my day more worthwhile (yes, one of those - days, bah!).

Nope, only moderators can do that, I believe… But I’m just your regular irregular regular, what do I know? :flushed:

3 Likes

Well, that makes two of us then…

And it’s fine… I think I’ll just… either make a new topic… or… um… hope to get a reply from the flag I just put up…

are you regularly a regular irregular regular regularly? because if so, that’s regularly irregular… I like irregulars regularly… :slight_smile:

… those amount of regulars with this amount of beer does not mix very well… it’s like my brain is trying to slit it’s own wrist with a butter knife…

3 Likes

No, more irregularly, really, even if that is perhaps a regularly irregular. Regularly speaking.

Now look what I made you do, derail you own thread. I’ll go sit in the corner with the dunce hat on now. >> :corn: (er)

[ mental image banned ] :scream:

3 Likes

First time I quote myself :laughing: But really, after a couple of weeks after the job we run outta the cold hard green, can we go to the store and rob it, maybe at the expense of more heat like in Life of a Mobster?

2 Likes

So, a quick play-through… That first scene of interrogation, just have to mention I rarely drink coffee and when I do I take too much sugar in it to hide the taste. :blush:

Quite a change, it is. A lot more reading, it feels like? Not bad, but feels more heavy (partly because I’m lazy, ahem).

I like it, though, hope you keep working on it. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the update @MichaelMaxwell
Can’t wait for more.
(AKA I have no idea what else to say because I’m hungry.)

2 Likes

So um… 31st of April, 2016 (31/03/16) ?

I don’t think even Dr. Who could pull that off… :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, butter knifes aren’t that sharp, they’re basically just rubbing against the wrist… don’t know why I would do that… but feels like it…

I’ve said it, and I’ll say it again… “Anything can happen”… yes, you can rob a store either for money, or just for the hell of it… heck I would even put in an option to rob a store just for fun!

Yeah, I really did need to cut a few stuff… didn’t really get around to that… basically before I update I’ve edited out a LOT of stuff… like fake choices that determines the little choices are cut off to make pages longer… and most sentences are made longer because I was too lazy to read back the whole thing…

That’s really my biggest problem of all… I like writing, to the point of annoyance… but I don’t really look forward to read the whole thing… so… sorry… I’ll be cutting it down a notch later on…

Aaand Thank you @Zilla, Here Have a pizza!
http://www.cicis.com/media/1138/pizza_trad_pepperoni.png

and @LordOfLA… expect more hiatus… “focusing” is a rarity in my daily schedule so… terribly sorry for the delay on each update…

I just hope that I could finish all my problems and just work on the story purely for days… You have no idea how fun it is to browse the internet, starting off looking at the wikipedia page on “undercover operations”, to a tutorial on how to speak to girrafes…

and ending up watching the whole first season of breaking bad all over again…

2 Likes

:joy::joy: dude all these change of names like KFK, crocorade, blue bull, burger queen and dairy king are cracking me up every time I see them

2 Likes

I wasn’t mentioning the delay, I was referring to the impossible date :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I think it’s worth mentioning that my progress is possibly going to be slow… mainly because of three things…

1. I’m a part-time cashier attendant… (and regularly forced to “volunteer” to do an extra shift)
  2. I’m in a process of moving…
  3. I’ve got a LOT of things going on that needs to be taken care off…

… but I’ll try my best to keep on going. Red Bull and Coffee! UNITE AND GIVE ME STRENGTH!

7 Likes

Monster, dude. Always. Or Loaded Cherry Nos. Fuck yes. Like a shotgun blast and a kick to the ass.

SO PARANOID, WATCH YOUR BACK!

Sorry, I listen to Shinedown.

1 Like

The most recent form for this game is closed so I decided to write my thoughts on the finished game here… It’s amazing and is becoming one of my favourite. I already finished 3 different playthroughs and already thinking about starting another one. I love the interactions between the characters and the dice roll is amazing and makes every playthrough different. The romance adds wonderfully to the game, I always try to pick a different characters to romance but always end with Raquel :confused: I just like her… But I can’t wait to continue where we left off and thanks for making a wonderful game

1 Like