Breach - Crime Thriller WIP (updated 31/03/16)

Very well, I’ll make things more customizable to fit your malevolently wicked needs…

Oh, and I’m making this as realistic as possible, so what you wear will actually effect how people would look at you. Intimidating? Glamorous? Epic? or just Goofy? you choose…

A word to play by when the demo’s out… don’t really know when, but soon… “Whoever has the money, has the power.”

Now, a Standard Kevlar Vest would cost you around $399… and that only stops to a 44. magnum round… and it would only protect your chest and maybe stomach… get shot in the head, and the medics are gonna have to look for pieces of your brain and skull to put them back together…

So, if you want more, then get more… like every other game in life, if you want something, work for it. if you can’t have it, take it…

So get the money, to get what you want…

oh… and this also counts as a “Mask” if you have enough money to buy it…

… it’s called the Devtac Ballistic Helmet…
… also comes with tactical mohawk…

oh, and maybe you want to be wearing this for your head, so that the medics don’t need to put your head pieces back together…

2 Likes

Holy crap…that Punisher mask is EXACTLY what I was imagining. And it’s ballistic. Ahem…you should add THAT. But about my armor…always gotta make room for a leather jacket, man. Always. Intimidating… and cool. Like that mask. Man I wanna have that.

1 Like

Those helmets/masks remind me of Army of Two

1 Like

Good game. Plus 20 characters.

Ookay!.. posted a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY short demo…

http://dashingdon.com/play/Maxwell121415/breach/mygame/

… I had to cut the actual prologue because some of it wasn’t done… Oh, and I’m doing this in the afternoon, after a sleepless night… so I’m gonna go to sleep now…

:sleepy:zzZZzZZZ

1 Like

Well this game is amazing and I can’t wait to play more. :smiley:

In other news , there were some slight grammar issues , like letters not being capitalized when they should and some verb problems : " “I’m just surprised shotty didn’t accidentally shot anyone back there” said Smiley." "

Shotty should’ve been with a capital S , and shot should’ve been shoot , but I’m sure you just “ate” some letters while typing , accidentaly :smile:

1 Like

Considering how fat he is irl, I’m pretty sure he ate most of them :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I’m here to say that the full character customization is coming right after the prologue in the first chapter. Aaand about the exact date when we’re gonna update it… honestly, we don’t quite know yet :blush:

Oh! oh, and remember to play all of the options, because although this is VERY short, the choices you make gets more broader later on… Have fun! :blush:

1 Like

Oh! and I think @MichaelMaxwell intentionally didn’t do anything to this topic, so that he would have this here :blush:

He REALLY LOVES that movie, and so do I :smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait for some more of this are we able to kill anyone and can we have romance and is it going to be a short story or long

1 Like

Well, hehe…to the question…

I think it’s quite obvious… unless you’re a cop, and you yourself have a rule you made yourself to not kill anyone, like, Batman… but without all the money, fancy gadgets, and badass butler…

Now… to the question

Um, I don’t know what’s considered “long” in this type of stories, but… it’s certainly has a broad range of choices…

In short, you get to rob a convenient store in the start,
You then need to do another job (which needs careful planning) so that’s gonna take a long one…
And if that’s not enough, you can do another job…(which also needs careful planning) so that’s also gonna take a long one…
And then you’re gonna rob a bank at the end… and that definitely needs careful planning…
And then there’s a special one at the end… also needs planning…

So, you’ll need to plan nearly everything, (… or just max out your luck stat and let everything do everything for you…) Choose carefully about what your plan might be…

Loud and dangerous, in and out guns blazing? or smoke and mirrors, in and out faster than the cops could finish their donuts?

So yeah, five jobs, plan 4 of them…

And, right, ROMANCE… I don’t write or plan much about it myself, Alyssa’s the one handling it. But from the last time I saw her notes, Basically you can develop relationship that would bloom into romance with nearly all of your crew members…

3 Likes

And here’s what I’ve always had hung on a wall inside my head, a quote…

"Every choice is an adventure of it’s own"

So that’s what I wanna make… A story filled with choices, and full of different adventures… Thank you Choice of Games :smile:

Oh, and pardon my messy grammar, as I’ve said, English isn’t my native language, but it is the one I use the most… and I’m not much of a writer, more of a story teller with a light case of dyslexia… (and short term memory)

3 Likes

Will keep an eye on this, to be sure. Quite unlike anything else I have played here, which is good. Like the option to be hardened criminal to cop, props for that broad a choice. :relaxed:

1 Like

Well thanks @Taylor_Enean :grin: I actually thought that someone might’ve already tried to do something like this in the past… though I have played “no proper thief” and I’m trying not to make this like that.

Like I said (well, someone said it) “Every choice is an adventure”, and what I’m focusing more is mostly the "What if"s. giving nearly every possible choice nearly every possible outcome. and to make things less linear, I’m planning to spur a little “randomness” in there…

Even to a point at nearly all events in the game, your morals will be questioned, and given more choices… leading to more outcomes…

Become a true criminal? or turn informant?
Stay loyal to the law? or cut your ties and live free?

1 Like

Sounds like a plan, and a good one to that. :blush:

‘That’s better than my plan!’ :neutral_face:
‘What was you plan?’ :hushed:
‘I didn’t have one.’ :smirk:
‘…’ :expressionless:

1 Like

I just wanna fuck people up, man.

1 Like

Granted… in next update…

Oh! Wishes? [ clears throat ]

I just wanna eat pizza, man.

:grinning:

Looking forward to see what else that update might bring, apart from effing folks up. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Granted… but the Pizza has to be like my story…

… Variety of toppings, Cheesy and supposedly Big, but Cold, messy, and not done yet…

4 Likes

Both are worth waiting for. :yum:

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the demo, can’t wait for more.
Going to be a charismatic scumbag.

1 Like