Bloodbound

@kkuomi Cool, we’ll just wait and see then! :slight_smile:

i’m a six foot tall angry teenager who used to partisipate in street fights after school and even i’m a sucker for romance

This is a great start to an even greater game keep up the good work.
I’m a 6’2 280 pound high school football player and I love romance to :X

When it says your patents are two of them I’d dose not spesify vampire or slayer till next page

I can’t wait for the next part :slight_smile: xxx

@wolfwriter20 oh good!! :smiley: Thank you! I’m not the greatest writer, so I’m glad my writing did me a little justice at least!
And I’ve previously stated what happens to the family (but in case you haven’t read that bit, I won’t say anything here) - this is more of a prologue :slight_smile: I wanted to start further in, but since I suck at summarizing, I was like /idgaf (see http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lku54hNbOP1qcj5n8.jpg for further reference), let’s give a long winded prologue that could be easily be summarized into one paragraph by cleverer people.

And that is fabulous! :smiley: if you have any corrections and parts That don’t make much sense, I’d love to hear them! Thank you so much! C;

@Pace675 no, the state screen is of my other game; I did not use dropbox because technology hates me, so I overwrote my other game because it was rubbish XD I’m going to change the stats screen gradually when I have the time c:

@Fujin aww thanks sweetie, I’m glad you like it!

@817819 maybe because it was written by a badass person B-) -jokes :stuck_out_tongue:

@Antitorpiliko, aaha maybe you’ll get a better ending once I’ve finished an distinct path? C; and I agreee! Vampires are awesome! (But I’d rather be a human still, because hypocriticalness is just how I rock.)

@DonkeyKong yeah! :slight_smile: hope what I write turns out ok!

@Cagye_bee yeah, that is a little confusing huh:/ I’ll go back and change it on my next edit! Cx

@danidoll taa sweetie C:

@817819 @Assassin3006 Yeah, well, I am a 5"4 hardcore… ._. hmmm, I’ll have to work on that. But yess, I get that everybody loves romance! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try my hand at it, and see how that works out.

The next update may take a while :stuck_out_tongue: sorry :frowning: I have quite alot of school work at the moment, and my first exam of the year is coming up in a month’s time :c and it’s history as well D: -endless tears-

Makes since. I just think being a vampire is more…classy.

I actualy (so far) like the concept and game more than choice of vampires (which i also enjoyed) keep it up

So long as they don’t sparkle in the sun, you have my attention. :slight_smile:

What’s the setting for this, exactly? It sounds like medieval-ish Italy, judging by the names and speech patterns, but I can’t be sure.

yeah but the chick in the begining has a gun so…

and since there is revolvers later in the demo it would have to be in the last 200 years or so

That’s what hung me up. If that’s the case, then the dialogue is just a tad out of date.

It’d be less of an issue if it were a flintlock or something primitive, but since it’s revolvers… yeah, that’s a bit advanced for medieval times. *Shrug* Sorry, it’s just in my nature to want to know these things.

I also know a bit more about guns than I should. ^^;

Oh dear D: I havent been doing my research properly at all!
But I’m more than happy to change and improve!
I was going for a very gothic style (which could be anything, really)…
I’ll do a little reading up on it today after school! :slight_smile: (do you have any website suggestions?)

But I promise that whatever the time period, my vampires will be a little more badass than the sparkly ones in Twilight! C:

I was wondering if I should set it in modern times, but then theres the danger of it becoming like the Vampire Diaries.
Have you seen Vampire Knight? I know its Japanese and all, but the people in there are set in modern times, with proper guns and stuff, and because most of them are so old, they talk in a really outdated dialogue. But its true, I havent thought enough about this. :stuck_out_tongue:

the great thing about vampire is that they are immortal so it wouldnt be wrong if you lets say got turned on 1600 and during the game your vampire gets into the modern times like 2000 and beyond. :smiley:

You go in a comma after you turned?

@Zach Coma not Comma (,)

sugestions? that depends on what time period you are looking for

grammar aside the coma idea might actually work

“End of beta” awwww.