Blood or Bones (WIP)

Your thieves’ group is part of the biggest organization in the country. It is part of an organization with hundreds of members. The organization is made up of several factions, and those factions are broken into guilds. Those guilds are broken into groups, those groups settle into one place. The group leader then assigned parties. The group you are on is the newest group that was formed. It is made up of people mostly in your age, with slightly more boys than girls.

They would be a significant part of the story. You would have relationships with everyone in your party, some in the group, and few outside of the group. They would either help you, stop you, and other things.

2 Likes

Probably from another wip where the main character was a werewolf and was abandoned because he was an omaga instead of an alpha. I don’t remember the name though.

1 Like

Can you give us some of your ideas about character creation?

2 Likes

I just like that we’re going to be adopted into something big.

Anyway, mind explaining more about this. Are we classified according to a specialization? Could you name a few of the several factions?

So, we start at eight. How old will we be when we’re suppose to make a choice between friends and family?

1 Like

I can’t really tell you more about the organization because I’m still fleshing everything out. Especially the names since I don’t know what to name the factions/groups/parties. You will make the choice when you’re sixteen.

2 Likes

You will have many skills to learn, fighting/manipulation/stealing/etc. There will be many characters to interact with and if you’re in bad or good terms with them.

I planned to have you choose your position in the thieves group. You can either be the spy that gained information on the object you’re stealing, the fighter that protects your team, or the person that is actually stealing the item. There will also be more paths.

2 Likes

Sounds like it will be fun to play.

1 Like