Blood For Poppies (Public Beta Test Now Live! Game Complete! 10/9/20)

I kill Alice she is acting she isn’t innocent her only desire is take your place she doesn’t feel complete until you die and give her wings so I never trust in her she is another me after all

Kaos, if you have the capacity to grow people, the capacity to grow just limbs or organs is right around the corner. Like that episode of Eureka in which the chicken farm had just one chicken, just growing a series of thighs, legs, and breasts to fry, grill, or fricassee.

But instead the doctor would rather be creepy and mortifying and make wings of dead flesh and attach them, something that sounds like Poe would dream up after getting completely hammered on Absinthe.

1 Like

@stsword

Or something farside would dream up while getting completely hammered on Absinthe. lol

Doctor’s main sin is his desire to utterly control, but he isn’t brilliant enough to quite do it himself. There’s a reason the manuscript you find in his room is unpublished… NOBODY would publish it. It is very possible for the MC to surpass Doctor by the end of the story, and the cloning machine is just a way to do that.

Matter of fact, he very well could have stolen the cloning machine from somebody more brilliant…

That would make sense, him stealing the cloning machine, his lack of ethics seems to outstrip his acumen.

yes he couldnt do any usefull and working properly in all his life maybe he steel it to the woman in the photo after kill her because she don’t like the crappy doctor

I want to know how Kel & Ashton were made. Were they just creations from some-one else’s body parts like you? Or were they like Carmelle, hopeless people who got lured into Doctor’s trap? And why did he create the other freaks if only his bird is perfect?

Plus Kel says that he liked you ever since you were little, does that mean that the MC was a little child once?

Go back to the Poppy section at the end of update 3 and reread Doctor’s diary. If you still don’t know who Kel and Ashton are then PM me.

Yes the MC was a child once.

I just found out…that’s just messed up…

This game does get dark yeah.

Damn It! I forgot ashton and kel’s origins!

same happen to me!! I want to know if they are goats really or demons

Overall I am enjoying the story, but I have just a few things I would like to knit pick. Please take these with agreement of salt, as this is just my opinion.

“And you’re dragging her into this! Don’t let him do this to you. Your a girl with your own mind!”
I feel there should be some sort of come back, as I chose to do this of my own accord with no pressure. It kind of felt like a slap in the face, and I had no way of responding to it.

I chose to enter scarily.
“You feel less beautiful and more cruel for having done this.”
Now this is just my impression of her at this point in the story. She likes being a monster and still feels very pretty, plus she did this for fun. It was harmless, so I don’t feel she should feel bad at all.

At the point when Doctor and Camelle are outside the door talking, I was in bed with the blankets pulled up and I chose to wait and listen. Going into the next scene is says you crawl back into bed.

You wake up and the doctor comes in asking if you are his birdie. I reply yes, then the scene jumps to “as you sleep tonight.” It seems I lost a whole day, did the doctor drug her? As the dream scene was nice the transition between morning and waking up with the doctor working on her wings was a little harsh.

After entering the second floor, you encounter the lady looking for her sister. I let her go up, and then ended up with no choice but to go back to my room. This could be okay, if the transition was smooth for the reason I returned to my room.

I don’t want to call this in error, but I am unsure. When you get to the five choices:
*hide_reuse “how long do I have to live”
*hide_reuse "are you sure you’re not lying? Is this a joke,
what am I dying of exactly
doctors dying?
You are done asking questions
as you can see the first two choices are printing out *hide_reuse in the choice itself. I was able to pick each choice with no error or problem and did go on with the story when I was done asking questions.

Overall, the experience is dark, foreboding, and enjoyable. Again these are just my opinion of hiccups in the flow of the story.

I still can’t figure out who kel and Ashton are.

@lordirishdas

If “Your a girl with your own mind!” is true here, then it should be “you’re”.

@Bagelthief It is but I was using. Dragon. Speak for quick review so did not see that until you pointed it out.

@lordirishdas I enjoy pointing things out, thankyew!

:slight_smile:

Is that picture of Carmelle going to put in the story?

I love this game, but I haven’t been able to play the third update, because every time I press “blonde” in the hair section, it says “error” it also won’t load unless I press stats.

@malenmal232 why don’t you just pick up another hair color lol? :-))